Ibrox confirmed for EA FC

Loyal72

15 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Alex Hauser and the Polish right back that played for Dundee was their replacements lol.

When Adamczuk appeared in our squad in that game I thought it was a mistake, couldn’t believe he was still on the books 

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

That’s a mod from like FIFA 14 or something :lol: 

Looks dreadful 

Aye they've just used the old mod as a place holder image. New renders of Ibrox haven't been released anywhere yet. Presumably won't be seen until early plays etc.

2 hours ago, hurricane_dj said:

Not really bothered. I play with modded PES 21, that has Ibrox in it with complete with fan chants etc.  Never get why people get so excited over EA Sports games, they have absolutely gutted them for micro transactions. 

Probably for the reason you've just said - you're playing PES 21, that game will be four years old when this launches.

EA is the most up to date and best football game out there, PES fucked it when they became eFootball.

Unreal Engine and EA do it best, and a full rendering of Ibrox in 4k will be beautiful.

17 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Probably for the reason you've just said - you're playing PES 21, that game will be four years old when this launches.

EA is the most up to date and best football game out there, PES fucked it when they became eFootball.

Unreal Engine and EA do it best, and a full rendering of Ibrox in 4k will be beautiful.

The gameplay of modded PES is far better than any FIFA, new one included. And given i play on 4k ultra then graphics isn’t really an issue. Not that I am bothered as it’s gameplay that’s the main thing and as I say FIFA doesn’t come close. 

23 hours ago, hurricane_dj said:

The gameplay of modded PES is far better than any FIFA, new one included. And given i play on 4k ultra then graphics isn’t really an issue. Not that I am bothered as it’s gameplay that’s the main thing and as I say FIFA doesn’t come close. 

Don't think I've enjoyed a PES game since around 2006/07 when Arsenal played in the redcurrant home strip and Highbury was still in the game. FIFA has been miles ahead on every level since then.

3 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Don't think I've enjoyed a PES game since around 2006/07 when Arsenal played in the redcurrant home strip and Highbury was still in the game. FIFA has been miles ahead on every level since then.

Zidane was still in the France team despite retiring that year.

10 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

In all seriousness when I had a PS2 I always preferred PES for the gameplay.

Pes used to be the better of the two for gameplay, but was always pretty poor in terms of the depth of the game. League and a cup if i mind right. 

Probably changed around 09/10 i think, and Fifa just got more popular without really being all that good tbh.

On 11/06/2023 at 16:24, hurricane_dj said:

Not really bothered. I play with modded PES 21, that has Ibrox in it with complete with fan chants etc.  Never get why people get so excited over EA Sports games, they have absolutely gutted them for micro transactions. 

Most games going that way now with the micro transactions, also bringing out half arsed games for full price when it still needs a year worth of updates to be playable.

Im hoping with the name change there may be a bit of difference in the gameplay but I highly doubt it.

8 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Most games going that way now with the micro transactions, also bringing out half arsed games for full price when it still needs a year worth of updates to be playable.

Im hoping with the name change there may be a bit of difference in the gameplay but I highly doubt it.

Digital gaming and patching has meant they don't really need to release a bug-free game anymore. Does my box in when you buy a £50 game and it's clunky as hell until the patch it. 

Pretty sure it'll be the usual few upgrades and tweaks. Went off Fifa a bit when thwir main focus went to UT.