FIFA Club World Cup

12 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

I hope it’s a team from the 6 CONMEBOL slots but even then it’s not right.

I watched psg last week and they still had GOAT all over the stadium, embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope it’s a team from the 6 CONMEBOL slots but even then it’s not right.

I watched psg last week and they still had GOAT all over the stadium, embarrassing.

With you on the hate for modern football 

However in PSG’s defence I’m sure GOAT is a clothing brand that sponsors them :lol:

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

I want to hate this so much :lol: 

But the thought of Messi in the Copa Libertadores atmosphere away in some absolutely mental Brazilian ground playing with the American underdog is fucking class

23 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

there’s also this 

Money talks but in my opinion it's been fucked enough due to money, its not been "The Champions League" for years its the big money Cup but to let a non European club into a European competition just spells the end as we know it, these Saudi cunts are taking over, UEFA and FIFA will be based there sooner or later, game is done if or when this happens.

29 minutes ago, DavieMacRFC said:

Money talks but in my opinion it's been fucked enough due to money, its not been "The Champions League" for years its the big money Cup but to let a non European club into a European competition just spells the end as we know it, these Saudi cunts are taking over, UEFA and FIFA will be based there sooner or later, game is done if or when this happens.

I’m starting to detest the footballers at the top of the salary scale as it’s just obscene. 

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m starting to detest the footballers at the top of the salary scale as it’s just obscene. 

Mate i thought the game was ruined years ago but it's just getting worse, where is the fair play they all bang on about, the Saudis have just made it even worse, buying the game, it's fucking despicable.