New Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)

Socios.com was/are involved in those dodgy fan token loyalty shit. He left West Ham because of the deal he made with them and West Ham but then joined Socios straight after. Looks like he went up at west ham alongside the growing of that crypto pyramid shit.

I'm not impressed.

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Socios.com was/are involved in those dodgy fan token loyalty shit. He left West Ham because of the deal he made with them and West Ham but then joined Socios straight after. Looks like he went up at west ham alongside the growing of that crypto pyramid shit.

I'm not impressed.

I'm sure  James Bisgrove won't allow that to happen again, after all his comment at the Fans Forum was this We have taken learnings from commercial deals that have went wrong. Paramount is protecting the brand. Financially NFT was great but ultimately we got it wrong, I understand that and don’t get everything right, I apologise for that.

He also satiated at the Fans forum that Rangers should aspire to global blue chip brands, Seko, Cadburys, EA Sports are that but we constantly meet brands and travel the world to try and do that. Return on European stage, run to Seville has helped, new partners are coming on board.

19 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

I'm sure  James Bisgrove won't allow that to happen again, after all his comment at the Fans Forum was this We have taken learnings from commercial deals that have went wrong. Paramount is protecting the brand. Financially NFT was great but ultimately we got it wrong, I understand that and don’t get everything right, I apologise for that.

Okay James.

All I did was look into the guys background.

46 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

39 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

He also satiated at the Fans forum that Rangers should aspire to global blue chip brands, Seko, Cadburys, EA Sports are that but we constantly meet brands and travel the world to try and do that. Return on European stage, run to Seville has helped, new partners are coming on board.

@iamrangers?

:pipe: 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

I'm not impressed.

I'm not sure you can say it's "dodgy", it was just unpopular with their supporters because it monetises fan engagement, which is cynical, but not exactly unscrupulous*. For one thing, we essentially do the same thing with MyGers, except this happens to be built on blockchain technology. I'm not particularly happy with the way football is changing, but the fact Man City, Juventus, and PSG have already bought-into Socios probably tells you the direction of travel. There's a wider debate about whether we want to be a 'traditional' club or an 'ambitious' club, but the rate of change in football means we probably can't be both for long. 

* I'll admit I've only read a bit about Socios, so if I've missed something more sinister, disregard my post.