Jump to content

Most high profile player in Scotland that never played for the Old Firm


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Pinilla is a terrible shout.

The only reason I really included him was because the career he had after Hearts which looked pretty decent on paper.

Played a lot in Serie A and won two Copa Americas.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think i seem to remember Ketsbaia playing for Dundee around the time they had Ravanelli, Caniggia et al. 

I remember they had a guy called Caballero or something back then who I really rated. Was surprised he never drew the attention of either us or them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I remember they had a guy called Caballero or something back then who I really rated. Was surprised he never drew the attention of either us or them.

Fabian Caballero i think his name was. Remember him being quite decent as well. 

The money they threw at that side was quite something 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Fabian Caballero i think his name was. Remember him being quite decent as well. 

The money they threw at that side was quite something 🤣

That's the one!

Aye, I'm sure their keeper was even in the Argentina world cup squad, while playing for fucking Dundee!

Mental times.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That's the one!

Aye, I'm sure their keeper was even in the Argentina world cup squad, while playing for fucking Dundee!

Mental times.

Forgot about the keeper! He was decent as well, sure he played for Crystal Palace for a number of years, played in the premiership.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 24 February 2024 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v Hearts
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...