***** Rangers vs Newcastle United *****

graeme_4

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

It's quite refreshing to think of possibly 3/4 of these players being almost guaranteed starters or top contributors and not just brought in to make up the numbers. Guys like Cifuentes and Danilo will only add to that. Looking forward to tonight.

Yes, it will just be good to see new faces and players that can hopefully fire us to the title.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

A lot of people thinking McGregor isn't starting tonight, must say I'd be surprised if he doesn't start and play the majority of his testimonial.

JB late appearance second half with McGregor taking the ovation likely the way it'll go.

Videos of him yesterday at the training centre and at training looking quite fresh, so aye would hope he is on for most of the game and pulls off a few saves for a great send off worthy of a Rangers legend 

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Reckon it'll be the other way round. Full house standing ovation, goodbye Shagger, hello Butland type thing, see the new keeper for half an hour or so.

Can get a standing ovation when he comes on, I get it's a testimonial but it's also being used as part of the teams pre season.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I’d love them to be moved to the Copland Front just because of the amount of people I’ve seen the last few years in that section saying they won’t be moving seat for anyone :lol:

Mind Copland Bear? Cunt used to spit feathers at just the suggestion of it :lol:

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Quite looking forward to this aspect of tonight's game as well tbh.

Hope everyone involved in the singing section has a blast.

The amount of people on Follow Follow giving it “I won’t be wearing blue as won’t be told what to wear” is a red neck even for that place. In fact the thread got binned because of the amount of them greeting about it. Wear what you want fs but don’t moan about people trying to bring a bit of colour and atmosphere to the stadium fs.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d love them to be moved to the Copland Front just because of the amount of people I’ve seen the last few years in that section saying they won’t be moving seat for anyone :lol:

"Al no be moving, this seats been in ma family for decades!"

Aye, watch.