***** Rangers vs Newcastle United *****

graeme_4

55 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Not for me he shouldn't. I want shagger to get a cameo. Last 10 or 15 minutes.

That for me. Let him get an ovation when he comes on and again at the end but give Butland the biggest part of the game. 

20 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The amount of people on Follow Follow giving it “I won’t be wearing blue as won’t be told what to wear” is a red neck even for that place. In fact the thread got binned because of the amount of them greeting about it. Wear what you want fs but don’t moan about people trying to bring a bit of colour and atmosphere to the stadium fs.

Cunts actually saying they won't be told to wear blue to a Rangers game?

59 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Aye singing section being trialed for the two games in the Copland Front.

I understand the reason for the move, as one who stood, or at least sat on my Da's shoulders in the Derry End quite a few times before the redevelopment started, the Copland is the Rangers end at Ibrox. However, as mentioned above, the resistance that would be encountered trying to get people to move seats, never mind the seeming determination of the board to block even the  remotest chance of rail seats/safe standing being introduced into the Stadium at some point, would make the trial seem a little pointless.

Even if, as I am sure that it will be, a success, the UB's will be back tucked out of sight in the corner of the Broomloan, and the usual residents will take up their places in the Copland when the real games start.

10 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I understand the reason for the move, as one who stood, or at least sat on my Da's shoulders in the Derry End quite a few times before the redevelopment started, the Copland is the Rangers end at Ibrox. However, as mentioned above, the resistance that would be encountered trying to get people to move seats, never mind the seeming determination of the board to block even the  remotest chance of rail seats/safe standing being introduced into the Stadium at some point, would make the trial seem a little pointless.

Even if, as I am sure that it will be, a success, the UB's will be back tucked out of sight in the corner of the Broomloan, and the usual residents will take up their places in the Copland when the real games start.

My recollection is that the singing section, the "choir" as we referred to it back in the late 60's early 70's used to be opposite the main stand, ie now SJ stand. It moved to the covered section at the Copland road end after that area was turned into the centenary stand. They used to also go there for games against "them" as they had part of that section. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d love them to be moved to the Copland Front just because of the amount of people I’ve seen the last few years in that section saying they won’t be moving seat for anyone :lol:

Blizzare that some people think they own their seat.

It belongs to Rangers and they can move whovever they want. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Can’t wait for tonight when they do the half time draw and announce it’s ex Rangers and Newcastle players and everyone is expecting Gazza

And out comes Olivier Bernard.

Nah - Boumsong