*****Conference League 23/24 Thread*****

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Big slice of luck for them there but sometimes you need it. 

Both done well to get to the Playoff but only Hearts have a chance of getting to groups - they probably played better teams in the ECL last year.

PAOK will beat hearts easily

Villa will take 7/8 off hibs  over the 2 legs 

8 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

First time I've been impressed with Shankland but would still not take him at us.

He’s a good finisher. All round game isn’t brilliant but he does work harder than he used to. With the right service he would certainly score for us……but people said that about Nicky Clark….

Just now, AdzKyle said:

He’s a good finished. All round game isn’t brilliant but he does work harder than he used to. With the right service he would certainly score for us……but people said that about Nicky Clark….

Im basing all my opinions on games against us where I've seen him first hand and watched him closely. Maybe harsh judging him for a team like Ayr but even for Hearts he has flattered to deceive against us. No doubting he is an important player for Hearts. Maybe this is just his level.

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Good to see Scottish teams making an effort. Fair fucks to them both. 

Hearts game was end to end.

I don’t think hearts game was end to end at all, hearts won and were quite comfortable tbh.  Bar poor choices in the final third they should have had another couple.

Hearts played really well but as is usually the case with Scottish teams they weren't clinical enough and when they come up against a higher level opponent in the next round they really have to take their chances. 

Hibs will get pumped but a draw at Easter Road would at least be good for the co-efficient

42 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I don’t think hearts game was end to end at all, hearts won and were quite comfortable tbh.  Bar poor choices in the final third they should have had another couple.

The first half was definitely end to end. Hearts were in charge and in the second half camper them in more but they definitely were opened up.

That's Nypan boy, the 16 year old looks decent.