Beale at the boxing

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

You're at it.

No one is this dumb.

I don't see what's dumb about questioning why our manager is out in Edinburgh at a boxing event when there's a game tomorrow to prepare for. Fine if its after the game but the night before isn't appropriate and sets a bad example. 

9 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I don't see what's dumb about questioning why our manager is out in Edinburgh at a boxing event when there's a game tomorrow to prepare for. Fine if its after the game but the night before isn't appropriate and sets a bad example. 

If he's not prepared for the game by 11pm the night before then he's done something wrong. 

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Just switched on the boxing on channel 5 and there in the crowd is Michael Beale. Much as its good to see the gaffer get a mention there, surely he should be prepping for tomorrow's important friendly and/or be working on transfers. 

Maybe moaning over nothing but in this crucial part of pre season you be spending every waking hour working on the season ahead

Bloody hell mate the man can have a night out. Just because he was at the boxing for a few hours doesn't mean he's not done all the prep required.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Bloody hell mate the man can have a night out. Just because he was at the boxing for a few hours doesn't mean he's not done all the prep required.

Ok I've had a few glasses of wine and didn't see the glint on the hook on the fishing line. Well done 👍

17 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

If he's not prepared for the game by 11pm the night before then he's done something wrong. 

Well we'll find out tomorrow. If it isn't a good performance and poor managerial decisions are made, then we could look at his nightnout tonight as a factor

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

As soon as people see his username they should be prepared for what is most likely bait :lol:

I know, I know. I should know better.

I blame the wine.