Unwashed refuse Old Firm ticket allocation

esquire8

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The Edinburgh clubs and sheep have no problem with the corner It's only scum who feel entitled to more.

If they don't want their allocation then that's fine. Bears will fill the corner and with no need for segregation that will free up another 3-400 tickets for Bears. For me it's all good.

That will be the same clubs that reduced our allocation the last few years aswell aye?  Probably the worst example you could have thought of.

13 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

This feels like a very hard line this one. We've lost so many battles over the last decade or so, this is one we simply cannot lose. They cannot get their way in this one. If they really want the broomie back they will have to concede on giving us more tickets to offset the fact they're getting a full stand. 

Give them hee haw.

6 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

celtic saying they won’t allow Us in for the new year old firm even if they face spfl sanctions. I’d force them to play behind closed doors if they fail to comply with the rules. 

Push for them to be penalised with the 3-0 forfeit for every away old firm tbh.

32 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We cut their allocation, we started this.  There’s no fucking arguing against it.  All because they were pumping us.  It’s ruining this match.  I’ve been to parkhead once in four years.  Before that I’d missed one game there in about 15.  It all started wae fucking Rangers.

Well how far back do you go they cut us in the 90s? They have a bigger stadium but we only get the same tickets back. Yes us being pish was big reason but one of the last games they disrupted our goalie the whole second half not giving him the ball back till he kicked next into play. That drove it home for most, that shouldn't happen in a home match

We're offering them a massive corner of the stadium effectively, it's what we give teams in Europe and fans are more than capable of being heard etc with the Euro allocation.

If they're throwing out the dummy because they're not getting the Broomloan, then we should seek for them to be punished for flagrant rule breaking by refusing to give us any allocation.

We started this true, but we've made steps to fix it, they want a full stand of our stadium, not happening.

14 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

We're offering them a massive corner of the stadium effectively, it's what we give teams in Europe and fans are more than capable of being heard etc with the Euro allocation.

If they're throwing out the dummy because they're not getting the Broomloan, then we should seek for them to be punished for flagrant rule breaking by refusing to give us any allocation.

We started this true, but we've made steps to fix it, they want a full stand of our stadium, not happening.

We are offering them the usual 800. To offer them the full euro allocation we need to have less season tickets. 

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We are offering them the usual 800. To offer them the full euro allocation we need to have less season tickets. 

If that's the case then which season ticket holders don't get the option to purchase a ticket for European games,to allow enough for the away support 

35 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yep Euro allocation at the very maximum , the amount of greeting they are doing over this just shows that they had an advantage when they had the broomloan

I agree with the European allocation. However multiple posters on Follow Follow have said the scum have briefed the press saying it’s the old allocation or nothing. I haven’t read any reports on it but just shows what these tarrier fucks end game is.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I agree with the European allocation. However multiple posters on Follow Follow have said the scum have briefed the press saying it’s the old allocation or nothing. I haven’t read any reports on it but just shows what these tarrier fucks end game is.

Nothing it is then 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Think there would be a severe backlash from the fans if the board even considered caving on this. 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yep Euro allocation at the very maximum , the amount of greeting they are doing over this just shows that they had an advantage when they had the broomloan

They didn’t . They had an advantage because we were pish just before all this happened

Their form at Ibrox since allocation change has hardly been dire or worrying on their part . In 7 games with a crowd at Ibrox since the allocation cut we have won 4 , drawn 1 and they have won 2 . They only games they have lost by more than one goal against us were both end of season clashes with the title already wrapped up 

role reversal we have won 1 , drew 1 and they have won 5 with some some embarrassing showings from us 

11 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

They didn’t . They had an advantage because we were pish just before all this happened

Their form at Ibrox since allocation change has hardly been dire or worrying on their part . In 7 games with a crowd at Ibrox since the allocation cut we have won 4 , drawn 1 and they have won 2 . They only games they have lost by more than one goal against us were both end of season clashes with the title already wrapped up 

role reversal we have won 1 , drew 1 and they have won 5 with some some embarrassing showings from us 

They get a huge numerical advantage 7500 at Ibrox should equate to 9000 Rangers fans at their midden not the same amount. 

13 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They get a huge numerical advantage 7500 at Ibrox should equate to 9000 Rangers fans at their midden not the same amount. 

For years from the mid 80’s until they built the macano dome we had about 20 thousand at their midden behind the goal while they had only 8 thousand at Ibrox, was probably one of the easiest away games to get a ticket, busses even occasionally had spares 

You probably know this anyway mate and it’s not really relevant to this discussion. 🤣

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Why are you arguing to give celtic fans a bigger percentage than us?

Eh? I asked why it should be based on percentages given that nothing else is here, and if it was based on percentages our away support could then be shafted by every other club.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Waiting for what

Work it out.