Welcome to Rangers, Danilo!

12 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Aye youā€™re right, heā€™s no Owen Coyle.

We heard plenty of people not happy with Matondo, so donā€™t talk bollocks.

There were already songs written about him and being sung on the train to livvy for the 1st game of the season.

Welcome Danilo, things may have just got a lot more interesting around the here.

Cannae wait for the obsessional scrutiny of our accounts from the usual suspects and the demands for a UN investigation into where Sevco are getting the money for all these transfers.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Airdrie fan greeting at positivenes coming from Rangers. You love to fucking see itĀ 

Now we just need to find a way to give this boy service. Most exciting signing of the window for me.

wits this shite I keep reading about an airdrie fan?

Ā 

Think Danilo gives us something we havenā€™t had in a long time in the sense that he looks like quite a small but fast and nippy striker.Ā 

Itā€™s not an option weā€™ve really had since we came back to too flight I donā€™t think. Defoe would have fallen into that category but by the time he came to us he didnā€™t have half the pace he did in his prime and played with his intelligence.

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Think Danilo gives us something we havenā€™t had in a long time in the sense that he looks like quite a small but fast and nippy striker.Ā 

Itā€™s not an option weā€™ve really had since we came back to too flight I donā€™t think. Defoe would have fallen into that category but by the time he came to us he didnā€™t have half the pace he did in his prime and played with his intelligence.

I know this is a Danilo thread, but how good a signing was Defoe now you look back.

Ā 

I think he will prove to be a more prolific goal score than we have had in a long time and will provide a lot of assists too. A real team player with an eye for goal.Ā By far our best signing in many a year.

Sign a high quality, left footed CB and we are ready to win our title back.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I know this is a Danilo thread, but how good a signing was Defoe now you look back.

Danilo has the potential to be as good as Defoe. Only 24 , and on a 5 year contract.

I think he needs a manager who truly believes in him, developsĀ  him and gives him match time when he earns the shirt.

He will get the above with Beale if he performs. Which he will!!!!