*****Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers thread*****

graeme_4

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

This place will be a nightmare for the first few weeks.

It's been wild on here through the friendlies nevermind what it's going to be like when the football actually starts later.

One misplaced pass and the whole season will be fucked for some.

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's been wild on here through the friendlies nevermind what it's going to be like when the football actually starts later.

One misplaced pass and the whole season will be fucked for some.

Just wait till the 2nd long ball over Borna, left leaden-footed,  leads to a cross, it bounces off Tav and the KIllie striker lashes it home after 7 minutes...:craphead:

Camera cuts to fans burning season books in the away end 

Disclaimer - 1. I hope tae fuck that does not happen. 2. I know that only Rangers Dah's know about season books.

Pity our first game is away to Killie because they will just employ tactics that are boring as fuck if it had been away to Hibs or Hearts at least there would be some football played.

Dessers and Danilo will be fine on the plastic pitches as I'm sure the Eredivisie have quite a few, they are set to ban them but doesn't come into affect till 2025 season.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Pity our first game is away to Killie because they will just employ tactics that are boring as fuck if it had been away to Hibs or Hearts at least there would be some football played.

Dessers and Danilo will be fine on the plastic pitches as I'm sure the Eredivisie have quite a few, they are set to ban them but doesn't come into affect till 2005 season.

Time machine mate? 

Just now, Blues Brother said:

Opinion. My only doubt is whether it’s sima or Danilo, but think he’ll go Danilo 

I’d swap Jack for Lundstram and I’m not sure Goldson will start, has he even played a bounce game since being back in training?  rest of the team pretty much how I’d set up. I’d go Danilo over Sima. 

Beale will probably go Lundstram ahead of Jack 🤣

Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

No he isn't.

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

He's in the squad. Beale indicated he will play.

Fuck really! Thought he was miles off given he hadn't played a minute pre-season and is off a long term injury.

Happy to be wrong in that case!

Still think he will be on the bench though.

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fuck really! Thought he was miles off given he hadn't played a minute pre-season and is off a long term injury.

Happy to be wrong in that case!

Still think he will be on the bench though.

I think he's trained mainly on his own at the side of the group but not played in any of the contact games could be wrong though.

Goldson a bit like Roofe though he never really needs games to get up to the level of the team.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I think he's trained mainly on his own at the side of the group but not played in any of the contact games could be wrong though.

Goldson a bit like Roofe though he never really needs games to get up to the rest of the team.

Roofe is usually awful for the first games coming back from injury.

18 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think I would classify Goldson as being a little bit of a doubt mate given he is really, really fucking injured. :lol:

I’m sure he’ll start… could be wrong but even if I am there is no need to be rude 

Plans and todays itinerary. Buzzing for this.

Drive down Tollcross Rd or London Rd via Springfeild Rd to pick up my grandaughter in 15mins, driving slow as fuck putting my hazards on now and then.

Watching the unwashed cheeseboard faces and tailback in my rear veiw mirror with my fuck them all tunes belting it out.

Home changed, picked up at 2pm wa a car carry oot. 

Boozer

Hump these Stevie Parke the bus loving fuds.

Car carry oot 2

Hame kip for 10pm

5 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Plans and todays itinerary. Buzzing for this.

Drive down Tollcross Rd or London Rd via Springfeild Rd to pick up my grandaughter in 15mins, driving slow as fuck putting my hazards on now and then.

Watching the unwashed cheeseboard faces and tailback in my rear veiw mirror with my fuck them all tunes belting it out.

Home changed, picked up at 2pm wa a car carry oot. 

Boozer

Hump these Stevie Parke the bus loving fuds.

Car carry oot 2

Hame kip for 10pm

Tried to make that sound as exciting and mental as possible then fucked it with “hame kip for 10”

🤣🤣