*****Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers thread*****

graeme_4

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye congratulations the same tactics that won a single trophy. It’s nonsense we’re still doing it. 

It's the lack of variety and willingness to change it up that gets me. 

Brings on Jack and i'm thinking we'll maybe change shape, get more width into the side, push an extra midfielder up the pitch  as he sits holding, maybe play two or three up top.  But nope, just man for man changes. 

Going to be a long season if we don't wisen up sharpish. 

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Not sure why Lundstram hurriedly collected the ball for a throw in, waited 30 secs, having deferred to our almighty captain who ran half the pitch to take a shitey shy.

it’s not as if Tav is reknowned for long or decent (let alone devastating) throw ins.

not specifically Tav’s fault but it is symptomatic of our team. No wear with all to think on their one feet then capitulate all set pieces to one man.

does my fucking head in.

Yes and until it changes we are going nowhere.

There will be a massive panic in here and I understand it. 

Had my concerns about this shape and system all pre season. Doesn’t seem to crest anything at all. Still relies on crosses from full backs. Most modern teams have wingers or players that will beat a man. We have neither.

Seem many moaning about Cantwell not starting but he’s been shocking all pre season and was appalling when he came on aswell. 

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'm like yourself, usually optimistic but that was a really hard watch.

One other concern is that pre-season Beale made a big point about the players coming in having big personalities. That didn't translate onto the pitch at all today. No dig, no resiliance. 

Cantwell maybe, but even then it came across as frustration more than anything else.

:thumbup:

Guys you don’t want in a battle like today:

barisic , lammers , dowell , sima , 4 guys down right away add Tav to that 

beales love of a loan player sima is embarrassing the way he talks him up

☹️

as I said at half time wtf does dowell actually do?

Just now, beararse said:

Not sure why Lundstram hurriedly collected the ball for a throw in, waited 30 secs, having deferred to our almighty captain who ran half the pitch to take a shitey shy.

it’s not as if Tav is reknowned for long or decent (let alone devastating) throw ins.

not specifically Tav’s fault but it is symptomatic of our team. No wear with all to think on their one feet then capitulate all set pieces to one man.

does my fucking head in.

That was the most outrageous thing I have ever seen. Takes a corner and throw in from opposite sides of the park within seconds. Unreal. 

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

1-0 down, 25 minutes to go with Cifuentes and Hagi on the bench and Ryan Jack is who he brings on for Lundstram. Two 6s when we're chasing a game is useless, we should have moved away from that after last season. 

Finally started to get Dowell into the game, higher up, causing problems and we take him off pretty much immediately. What the fuck is Beale watching?

We go at these teams we'll win 9 times out of 10. 

Beale is useless. Goodbye soon hopefully.

beale 

Absolute  shite. A fucking joke of a performance and the selection  of the team ,is down  to one man and if he doesn't wise up he will be gone before Christmas, Seen fuck all in any of the new signings and the usual fuck up at the back, by fuck its gonna be another long year.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

McInnes must’ve thought he was at Pittodrie 4 year ago. Bet he watched those games in preparation. A literal carbon copy of the same unsuccessful tactic that witnessed 1 trophy. 

We lambasted GVB v Livi at home for the amount of crosses into the box as we were losing the game. We’re doing exactly that as our main tactic, it’s boring. Nothing has changed. 

The biggest fear when Beale was appointed was he was going to simply use the same tactics as Gerrard. 

It's not a surprise that's what has happened because as we got told many times when he was appointed he was the tactician/brains behind Gerrard. 

Today he looks absolutely clueless. Started with over defensive 11 and when chasing the game decides to add Ryan Jack. Then rather than change approach he sticks with the never ending cross the ball in. Remember tearing into gio as well for the same shite. 

New players but the exact same shite as before. Tactics every team in this league are well prepared for against us. 

Long season ahead I reckon and if we get more games like today beale will be gone quickly 

Fuck blaming the pitch.

We’re hopeless up front, have nothing coming from the midfield and have the defensive mistakes every game.

We’re slow, we shite out of tackles and can’t get the ball out of our feet. 

Same issues that have been there for months and months. 

Tav the usual shite, Dowell and Lammers invisible, Raskin poor, Lundstrum poor, Dessers has the touch of a horse and Sima ! Fuck me don’t prolong the agony - that cunt is shite 

Cantwell will struggle this season too. He’s believing his hype of the last few weeks of last season. Players will have the measure of him and wind him up. 
In a league where celtic don’t drop much they are huge favourites already and that’s no exaggeration - we’ll see countless games like that going forward and they’ll rack up the points and goals. 
Beale has to try and sort this and fast. 

We were/are absolutely awful 

Just now, Ivybank said:

Guys you don’t want in a battle like today:

barisic , lammers , dowell , sima , 4 guys down right away add Tav to that 

beales love of a loan player sima is embarrassing the way he talks him up

☹️

as I said at half time wtf does dowell actually do?

Tav was a fucking disaster.

Been fucking pathetic in open play for 2 seasons now going into 3.

Just now, bluenoz said:

That was the most outrageous thing I have ever seen. Takes a corner and throw in from opposite sides of the park within seconds. Unreal. 

Absolutely bust a gut to get across there as well. Even looked panicked that someone else was going to take the throw 

Just an utterly bizarre moment 

We were mince in preseason and all the apologists were out saying it’s only preseason etc what u worrying about it’s about fitness

Guess what, it’s now the reason stuff and we looked terrible going forward and still can’t score.

No width and continually playing through the middle to a congested area was madness

Was always going to take time but that’s a terrible start

Just now, GA1972 said:

Absolutely bust a gut to get across there as well. Even looked panicked that someone else was going to take the throw 

Just an utterly bizarre moment 

A fucking enormous ego.

His highlight reel on Instagram said it all. Every player including the new players liking it.

Needs gone for a proper rebuild.

By doing so Beale has pinned a huge target on his back.

You don’t start the first league game by leaving out what was the most potent force in the last third of the season.

Absolutely moronic decision. 

By all means take Cantwell off if it’s not happening on the pitch but don’t remove what was the beating heart of the team Feb through to May last season for the first game.