Clyde superscoreboard

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Tarrier radio created for tarriers.

aye only good when they get beat but i know some on here actually listens to it every nightΒ 

just before i switched to something else i clocked the live chat and of course full of tarriers talking about their favourite subjectΒ :lol:

11 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

aye only good when they get beat but i know some on here actually listens to it every night

I do listen most days tbh, but I'm driving anything up to 10 hours a day.

The recording made during 55 will be dug up and studied by social scientists and psychologists in years to come.

3 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

The recording made during 55 will be dug up and studied by social scientists and psychologists in years to come.

they've got a cheek to call it a phone in. mostly full of adverts and stupid fucking quizzes if they cut out the quizzes stupid interviews and constantly repeating themselves they would get more than 5 callers on

if it wasnt run by sellic media but by an actual company that wanted to make money it would be one of the most popular shows around

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Don’t think it’s as bad as is made out. Listen to it on the podcast any day I’m driving to the office.Β 

Depends what's being spoken about tbh. I'll have Clyde on most days, but when I'm driving home and SSB comes on I give it five minutes first, inevitably someone ends up talking about that lot, and I can't be fucked.

End up putting Capital on. No time for hearing about that lot constantly, or the media panel saying how they will be great against us this season, and then callers with the undertone smugness.

Ah honestly, fuck SSB for the most part.

Gordon Duncan replied to one of my DM’s once.

Said to him I seen him outside Ibrox before the Leverkusen friendly and was too shy to hello as I get stage fright with big celebrities. Β 

He laughed and said β€œdon’t be daft”

True story this.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Was brilliant earlier btw, hopefully it's up on YouTube again, that lot on winging about the allocations.

Thought mark wilson was very fair in his take on it.

Their fans that called in were very entertainingπŸ˜‚

On 01/08/2023 at 06:32, bluenose244 said:

these links will pass a few miles with the first being the live show at night and match days, and the second link the catch up show which can be listened to anytime:

https://rangersradio.online/?m=0

https://rangersradio.mixlr.com/recordings

Caught it for a laugh last night,and as soon as they said who were on the panel i choked,
The sanctimonious roger f'n hannah and the downright thick papish charlie mulgrew.Β 
1st up was your usual nasally challenged slavvering fenian beast hating the world after they got papped out by killie.
his call and the panel had me diving for the off switch after 5 minutes.Β 

19 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

They’re absolutely shiting it with this injury list by the way

We MUST take advantage of this

Huge 8 weeks ahead

Fingers crossed none of the remaining Lisbon lions pop there clogs in the next 10 days or so FfsΒ