Excitement quelled

hammer93

36 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Chasing a goal and you bring on Jack to replace Lundstram. The majority of the fans behind the goal were like “what the fuck is this cunt doing?”. 

Exactly more thinking also a mean what the fuck was he thinking?

But then again wtf was he thinking starting Lundstrum.

2 hours ago, bassettger said:

No argument in terms of winning Scottish honours. However they cannot compete in the Champions League and are no where near that level. Thats what I was getting at. With a good manager and good tactics we can beat them. If they were Champions League level we would have no chance and would be reaching for the paracetamol.

I believe we'll win the league every single year, not only are we well off it almost every year hut they're sweeping up every trophy available as well, if they had one good season in the CL their team would get raided, much the same as what happens when they don't do well in it, the just reinvest and the end result has been groundhog day for us.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Calmed down somewhat after Saturday. Time to go again on Wednesday night. Let's hope we see a massive reaction in a positive way.

I can live with a bad performance but the real worry is a lack of understanding on and off the pitch at what Beale is trying to do. It feels he could persevere with this for a while before dumping it and that would do real harm.

23 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I will probably get shot down for saying this, but I thought Souttar was our best player, barring one glaring error where I think the astroturf played a part.

Just said I genuinely thought he was unlucky, the ball got stuck under his feet, by the time he tried to adjust the shot was away