Roofe

6superbarry6

39 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

:lol:

Fuck this.

Any wonder why Cantwell and Raskin keep to themselves.

And as well they should FS! Cantwell was posting on Instagram about 56 before the Kilmarnock game. How about they wait until the actually win something then they can post as many photos of themselves celebrating as much as the want. Posting a picture of you scoring a disallowed goal in a game we got beaten by celtic is pretty fucking stupid tbh.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Tells you all you need to know about the attitude in the dressing room, so fucking detached from us it’s incredible. Compare and contrast to Sir Walter’s team from the 90’s or even the 2008-11 team. You clearly don’t buy this will to win. 

I said that to my mates on Sunday when leaving the ground. I genuinely doubt any of they players, managers or coaching staff go home half as gutted or disappointed as the support. Under Walter, his coaching team and players you just knew they were hurting as much as we were. 

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Where is this 18months roofe was out for lol, he got injured in the cup semi against the sheep 6 months ago lol

The last time he was fit for a run of games was around the Braga game in the quarter finals in April 2022. Roofe played 147 minutes in total last season.

Just now, B1872 said:

I said that to my mates on Sunday when leaving the ground. I genuinely doubt any of they players, managers or coaching staff go home half as gutted or disappointed as the support. Under Walter, his coaching team and players you just knew they were hurting as much as we were. 

We all know it mate, jump in their fancy cars and don’t give a flying fuck. Still stems back to the attitude of mission accomplished at 55. 

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

And as well they should FS! Cantwell was posting on Instagram about 56 before the Kilmarnock game. How about they wait until the actually win something then they can post as many photos of themselves celebrating as much as the want. Posting a picture of you scoring a disallowed goal in a game we got beaten by celtic is pretty fucking stupid tbh.

They're grown men but to be fair when your example is Michael Beale who is the biggest gloating cunt in the world pre match then all this is par for the course.

Going by this picture and Beale's press conference I have no doubt he's hammering into them the non-goal is the main reason why they lost.

I feel like we have at least one player who does some dumb shit on social media after a huge loss to them.

12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m going to hazard a guess and say Butland and Cantwell, Honestly can’t think of anyone else worth mentioning.

Waiting on him saying Raskin.

Cantwell gets nothing if you look at his ‘everyone just calm down’ pish at the end of Sundays game. 

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

They're grown men but to be fair when your example is Michael Beale who is the biggest gloating cunt in the world pre match then all this is par for the course.

Going by this picture and Beale's press conference I have no doubt he's hammering into them the non-goal is the main reason why they lost.

I feel like we have at least one player who does some dumb shit on social media after a huge loss to them.

Just shows how far our standards have slipped.

26 minutes ago, Finny said:

As much as lammers has been shite I think he's the squads new bitch. Ive noticed how a few players react to him and it isn't good. Keep an eye out the next time we are playing. I know it's the least of our worries but something to keep a eye on. 

I'll keep an eye out for that now that you've said it

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Cantwell gets nothing if you look at his ‘everyone just calm down’ pish at the end of Sundays game. 

I honestly never seen that mate, Just basing my opinion on that I think he gets the club demands success and puts a shift in.

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Cantwell is another who should delete social media. Constantly on it with sly messages that bite him on the arse because he can't back them up

Tavernier posting highlight reels from last season conveniently with comments turned off, then posting a video of his goal against Ross County after being pumped 5-1 off PSV.

Cifuentes reposting his pal’s video of the tele an hour after being pumped 5-1 off of PSV.

Cantwell posting about 56 and laughing at the Tarriers going out the cup.

Plus this. 

Losers