Roofe

6superbarry6

18 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Devils advocate here but he might have have been trying to make a point about his perfectly legit goal?

If it is that point he is trying to make then it's a fucking retarded way to do it. 

How hard is it to keep the fuck off social media for at least a week or two and do your talking on the pitch? 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If it is that point he is trying to make then it's a fucking retarded way to do it. 

How hard is it to keep the fuck off social media for at least a week or two and do your talking on the pitch? 

Very, Apparently

Edit, Shouldn’t have put the smiley face tbf but point stands, This Rangers squad just don’t seem to get what this means to us.

Why the fuck do people get so wound up about social media posts by players

It wouldn't matter what Roofe posted....if it was a post relating to hard work or some kinda shit then he would still be rounded as "aye very good, where was the hard work on Sunday ya wage thief" it's always the same after a defeat

I can assure you if Morelos posted his farewell statement on the back of a victory over them he would have been seen as 100 times more favourable.....as it was on the back of a defeat the general gist is he can go and fuck himself :lol:

Thank fuck i'm not on all those social media outlets so it can't wind me up

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

It wouldn't matter what Roofe posted....if it was a post relating to hard work or some kinda shit then he would still be rounded as "aye very good, where was the hard work on Sunday ya wage thief" it's always the same after a defeat

I can assure you if Morelos posted his farewell statement on the back of a victory over them he would have been seen as 100 times more favourable.....as it was on the back of a defeat the general gist is he can go and fuck himself :lol:

Seen awfy wound up here imho tbqfhwy

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You're awfy wound up about people getting wound up.

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

We've just been beaten by one of the worst celtic teams to ever step foot inside Ibrox and our striker has reflected on that game/performance by posting a series of photos depicting an offside goal.

It's utterly cringeworthy and frankly, if some fans aren't even *slightly* annoyed by that, I think it says more about them and their expectations for the club than anything else.

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

Devils advocate here but he might have have been trying to make a point about his perfectly legit goal?

I get your point mate, but from an experienced player it seems a very poor way of making that point.

The goal was ruled out before he put it in the net, so I think a pic of the 'incident' that led to it being ruled out would have been more appropriate. 

41 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We've just been beaten by one of the worst celtic teams to ever step foot inside Ibrox and our striker has reflected on that game/performance by posting a series of photos depicting an offside goal.

It's utterly cringeworthy and frankly, if some fans aren't even *slightly* annoyed by that, I think it says more about them and their expectations for the club than anything else.

Or maybe they just don’t give a fuck about social media, I wouldn’t even know he posted it if I never saw it on here, my thoughts are it was a stupid thing to post but I’m no really getting annoyed by it. I’m more annoyed at the teams failure to win fitbaw matches. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tavernier posting highlight reels from last season conveniently with comments turned off, then posting a video of his goal against Ross County after being pumped 5-1 off PSV.

Cifuentes reposting his pal’s video of the tele an hour after being pumped 5-1 off of PSV.

Cantwell posting about 56 and laughing at the Tarriers going out the cup.

Plus this. 

Losers

What is this Cantwell 56 thing ? 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tavernier posting highlight reels from last season conveniently with comments turned off, then posting a video of his goal against Ross County after being pumped 5-1 off PSV.

Cifuentes reposting his pal’s video of the tele an hour after being pumped 5-1 off of PSV.

Cantwell posting about 56 and laughing at the Tarriers going out the cup.

Plus this. 

Losers

Just asking for a slagging when players do that kind of stuff... fair enough if its us that knocked the tarriers out or once we've won the cup..... but if we dont win it now its the first thing these mutants will go looking for so they can rub it in. 

4 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Does anyone seriously think taking off your only proven goalscorer would work ? We can hark on about injuries and his fitness but the fans will look at it that we need a goal and your manager is taking off one of if not the best finisher we have at the moment.

Point taken mate but i’ll ask again, did anyone actually expect Roofe to last the full 90mins? Better still, does anyone who watched the game actually think he looked like he could last the 90mins? Lawrence is one of our best players, no one’s moaned about him not starting as its just common sense. 

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Point taken mate but i’ll ask again, did anyone actually expect Roofe to last the full 90mins? Better still, does anyone who watched the game actually think he looked like he could last the 90mins? Lawrence is one of our best players, no one’s moaned about him not starting as its just common sense. 

No, but I don't think the majority thought we would be served up yet another piss poor performance especially against that taig side, Roofe wasn't good but to be fair to him there was at least 4 times he pressed there centre back or fullback, would turn around and there is a 50 yard gap between him and the next player.

I moaned when Lawrence came on, boys played about 15 minutes of meaningful football in a year and that shytbag Beale hoped he could pull a rabbit out the hat.

11 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

No, but I don't think the majority thought we would be served up yet another piss poor performance especially against that taig side, Roofe wasn't good but to be fair to him there was at least 4 times he pressed there centre back or fullback, would turn around and there is a 50 yard gap between him and the next player.

I moaned when Lawrence came on, boys played about 15 minutes of meaningful football in a year and that shytbag Beale hoped he could pull a rabbit out the hat.

With you on that mate, i’m still as angry as i can remember being after an old firm game, and I dont think Roofe was the worst player on the park either, i just think he had to come off. We’ve cotton wooled him since pre season to try and get him back playing, it wouldve been another slight on Beale if he’d kept him on. 

Agree with you as well on the Lawrence point, but he still looked one of our best players when he was on, and we need him back in the side asap. 

30 minutes ago, WWTC said:

With you on that mate, i’m still as angry as i can remember being after an old firm game, and I dont think Roofe was the worst player on the park either, i just think he had to come off. We’ve cotton wooled him since pre season to try and get him back playing, it wouldve been another slight on Beale if he’d kept him on. 

Agree with you as well on the Lawrence point, but he still looked one of our best players when he was on, and we need him back in the side asap. 

Aye usually a day or 2 after I have calmed down but if anything Im getting worse as the hours pass by.

I agree with you but tbf to Beale I don't think many could use it as a slight on him if Roofe picked up another injury, he will probably end up injured during the international break again or not long after it as is tradition.

Lawrence looked brilliant last season but I have my doubts if Beale is manager, end up having him playing full back while Borna and Tav hit the first man with every cross.