So the sun say the Billy boys or was it derrys walls?

RFC55

Just now, Darth Bear said:

Then what exactly was your point apart from he isn't the only famous person to rape a child?

Lots of ‘famous’ people who fucked kids in the 70s seem to have been given a pass because people like their music/films etc. If have figured that, based on your post, you’d not listen/watch anything made by peados. I didn’t think it was a difficult point to comprehend although I’ll be sure to dumb it down for you in future. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Lots of ‘famous’ people who fucked kids in the 70s seem to have been given a pass because people like their music/films etc. If have figured that, based on your post, you’d not listen/watch anything made by peados. I didn’t think it was a difficult point to comprehend although I’ll be sure to dumb it down for you in future. 

So you were upset that I called a peadophile a cunt. Thought so.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I wasn’t, no. Polanskis a cunt and always has been. Had his wife not been victim to Manson he’d have faded into obscurity a long time ago. 

So you listed a bunch of peadophiles to make yourself feel better about liking a film made by a peadophile. 

Like I said, weird 😂

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, I like music by some of them as well. I’m sure you probably do too

So again why did you list them? 

Apart from some sort of effort to say that I must like some music made by peadophiles there is no real reason to bring them up. 

Let me dumb it down for you. You didn't like it when I called a peadophile a cunt because you like some films that he made. It really is that simple. It doesn't matter how many other peadophile cunts are out there now does it? 

Weird 😂

5 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

So again why did you list them? 

Apart from some sort of effort to say that I must like some music made by peadophiles there is no real reason to bring them up. 

Let me dumb it down for you. You didn't like it when I called a peadophile a cunt because you like some films that he made. It really is that simple. It doesn't matter how many other peadophile cunts are out there now does it? 

Weird 😂

I’m sure a man of your moral fibre wouldn’t dare listen to any of those artists given their previous. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I’m sure a man of your moral fibre wouldn’t dare listen to any of those artists given their previous. 

Again you have had to just make things up to make yourself feel better. 

If you are going to like a film made by a peadophile then that is up to you. Nobody has said otherwise. Getting upset because someone calls the guy who directed it a cunt because he admitted to drugging and raping a child is weird though. 

2 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Again you have had to just make things up to make yourself feel better. 

If you are going to like a film made by a peadophile then that is up to you. Nobody has said otherwise. Getting upset because someone calls the guy who directed it a cunt because he admitted to drugging and raping a child is weird though. 

Who is upset? 

Odd thread we started off with one person lets call him a member calling out a display by a group who add colour and great vocal support to our team but on the other hand cheerleading for paedos as they make good music and films.

This seems the new normal on here.

On 23/08/2023 at 00:28, McEwan's Lager said:

Wouldn't be surprised if UEFA fine us for a 'provocative and offensive banner' - I think that's the terminology.

On 23/08/2023 at 14:42, SonicWill said:

I'm not offended by the tifo and frankly I think anyone that is should probably re-assess their priorities in life.

That said, it looks like it's got the potential to get us in bother with UEFA.

Hopefully nothing comes of it but, in the current climate, it's not particularly clever. There's literally hundreds of other displays that we could have used that wouldn't have potentially left us open to disciplinary action.

On 24/08/2023 at 10:08, KeyserSoze said:

Why wasn’t it a picture of something Rangers related perhaps Willie Thornton who is widely regarded as the greatest ever Rangers player having spent his whole career at Rangers scoring 140 goals in the toughest of times, 30yrs ago (Aug) he sadly passed.  
Now that would be OUTSTANDING 

btw I’ve got hunners to do.  

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Odd thread we started off with one person lets call him a member calling out a display by a group who add colour and great vocal support to our team but on the other hand cheerleading for paedos as they make good music and films.

This seems the new normal on here.

Which of the above posters who ‘called out’ the display are you meaning?

19 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

I have always found it weird how Hollywood seems to ignore the fact that he is a nonce. Trying to make out he is some sort of genius when he fucked a child. A 13 year old that he drugged. That he admitted to raping.

Fuck him and any cunt who works with him.

A wee bit of extra controversy for the thread 😂

Totally.  Always with this type of thing, the hypocrisy is astounding.  When he was arrested in 2009, there was a petition for his release - organised by Harvey Weinstein of all people - that was signed by a whole Who's Who of Hollywood A-listers.  

He's a great artist, so for some people that makes it OK if he's also a paedo.  

1 minute ago, BelfastWillie said:

Totally.  Always with this type of thing, the hypocrisy is astounding.  When he was arrested in 2009, there was a petition for his release - organised by Harvey Weinstein of all people - that was signed by a whole Who's Who of Hollywood A-listers.  

That's how so many get away with it they use their fame and money as a shield.

3 hours ago, BelfastWillie said:

Was there not another petition just a couple of years back? I think that I remember the likes of Harrison Ford signing it which did raise the eyebrows but the whole thing is sordid as fuck anyway. 

Me too one minute, save the paedos the next 😂

If Gary Glitter escaped custody and got to a safe country I think it would be more than justified to call it weird at the very least if a bunch of musicians petitioned for him to be pardoned and allowed back. Going working with him on new music, KLF coming out praising his rocking beat driving Doctorin the Tardis.

These cunts are just weirdos that think and do to a degree that they can just do whatever they want. Not the only ones either you see it all the time over all sorts of shit. 

Fuck all to do whether or not they make great movies or music. Tom Cruise is a weirdo cultist cunt but at the end of the day that will have little bearing on how much people enjoy the latest Mission Impossible film.