So the sun say the Billy boys or was it derrys walls?

RFC55

I'm not offended by the tifo and frankly I think anyone that is should probably re-assess their priorities in life.

That said, it looks like it's got the potential to get us in bother with UEFA.

Hopefully nothing comes of it but, in the current climate, it's not particularly clever. There's literally hundreds of other displays that we could have used that wouldn't have potentially left us open to disciplinary action.

2 hours ago, SonicWill said:

I'm not offended by the tifo and frankly I think anyone that is should probably re-assess their priorities in life.

Hopefully nothing comes of it but, in the current climate, it's not particularly clever. There's literally hundreds of other displays that we could have used that wouldn't have potentially left us open to disciplinary action.

Every single one of the hundreds of alternative displays would draw criticism from someone with fuck all better to do.

There was nothing wrong with it and we won't be getting into trouble. All it is is bitterness that we didn't get pumped.

3 hours ago, SonicWill said:

What grounds would they have to charge us for that display? 

16 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Every single one of the hundreds of alternative displays would draw criticism from someone with fuck all better to do.

There was nothing wrong with it and we won't be getting into trouble. All it is is bitterness that we didn't get pumped.

Why wasn’t it a picture of something Rangers related perhaps Willie Thornton who is widely regarded as the greatest ever Rangers player having spent his whole career at Rangers scoring 140 goals in the toughest of times, 30yrs ago (Aug) he sadly passed.  
Now that would be OUTSTANDING 

btw I’ve got hunners to do.  

On 23/08/2023 at 09:02, aird said:

I thought it was Daniel Day Lewis from Gangs of New York on the banner :lol:

l-intro-1648821135.jpg

A story adapted from the real Bowery Boys who were native,working class and law abiding citizens and took on the cowardly rabble who fought against conscrption to the civil war,and ended up thieves,loafers and downright anti establishment.
Sound familiar mate?
Absolutely cheering on Bill The Butcher Cutting all the way.  

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

A story adapted from the real Bowery Boys who were native,working class and law abiding citizens and took on the cowardly rabble who fought against conscrption to the civil war,and ended up thieves,loafers and downright anti establishment.
Sound familiar mate?
Absolutely cheering on Bill The Butcher Cutting all the way.  

What's the relevance to Rangers?