Oh big jock knew

RFC55

24 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

They are rubbish and we are travelling OK, but talking of putting 3 and 5 past them is nonsense. Anyone over the age of 5 knows that's not how these games work. 

I’m sure we took three of them the last game at Ibrox mate, im over five btw and think a repeat is possible 

Arguably we’re a better team than what finished last season and they’re clearly worse. Fans will be right up for this one, I think the Tarriers are in for a very tough afternoon 

Obviously OF can be unpredictable and form goes out the window anything can happen. But I’m as confident as I could be going into this, as long as Beale doesn’t do anything fucking mental with the starting line up 🤣

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m sure we took three of them the last game at Ibrox mate, im over five btw and think a repeat is possible 

We could easily score a lot but time and time again form, confidence and arrogance go out the window in this fixture as you know. 

6 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

Haven't watched them this season, what has happened to Kyogo and Maeda, they fallen off it sounds. 

Kyogos whole game is about not getting involved, being in am offside position until his team attack then he's unmarked, in space, gets onside and scores. Rodgers wants him playing deeper 😁

Maeda is forest gump in a fitba strip, a one trick pony whose trick isn't working now they're slower in the build up.

16 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I watched most of their games the season we won 55. Simply because you could sense they were falling apart and you always knew teams had a chance. Never watched them at all last couple seasons cause it was frankly fucking torture. 

I've watched them twice this season, last two games, for the simple reason they are pish and are there for the taking. Something is in the air.

It's now all about us and what we do and next week we can really knock the fuck out them.

Can you keep watching them please there's a correlation.

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Kyogos whole game is about not getting involved, being in am offside position until his team attack then he's unmarked, in space, gets onside and scores. Rodgers wants him playing deeper 😁

Maeda is forest gump in a fitba strip, a one trick pony whose trick isn't working now they're slower in the build up.

Imagine having a player who’s scored as many goals as that wee cunt has and then completely changing the way he plays. Good one Brendan :lol:

2 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Imagine having a player who’s scored as many goals as that wee cunt has and then completely changing the way he plays. Good one Brendan :lol:

He was coming back and getting the ball from their CHs yesterday 😄 It's fucking brilliant