Oh big jock knew

RFC55

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

They are definitely there for the taking. Kyogo, Maeda, and Hatate have downed tools since the fat man left, at least from what I have seen.

And they are lost without CVV.

I think CCV is a huge miss for them but tbh, even with him in the team today - they just seem slow and uncreative in the final third... no urgency.  Kyogo looks a shadow of what he has shown before... hopefully this will continue.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The parallels between where they are now to where we were a year and a bit ago are there for all to see.

A team that still wants the previous manager/system and who's players don't really buy in to the new philosophy or tactics and under investment in improving the team while you are ahead. 

Yes, it true trying to merge two styles with a manager like Rodgers who has lost a bit of confidence and players who probably see their careers elsewhere is never a good mix.

3 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I think CCV is a huge miss for them but tbh, even with him in the team today - they just seem slow and uncreative in the final third... no urgency.  Kyogo looks a shadow of what he has shown before... hopefully this will continue.

I always thought we made Kyogo look good by giving him too much space.

Balogun showed the way to mark him keep in his face and don't allow him to get easy touches and knock him about a bit.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What a shame none of these boggin sister poking fenian tramps will be at Ibrox next week to witness wee Rabbi destroy them and for us to aim  utter vile bigotry at for 90 minutes. Shitebags 

Will still be 90 minutes of surround sound Loyalist bile