*****The Official Rangers vs scum Match Thread*****

Essandoh

Just now, LaaRFC said:

Sterling suggested his main strength is in being a defensive fullback. Please show us that today and cut out the usual backpost tap ins these cunts score every game against us 

Guarantee that’s exactly how they’ll do it.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I can't help but think Dessers has a long leash. The pressure is on him to produce.

I see Borna is a shitebag again and feigning an injury. (worst accusation ever).

Sterling will be fine. 

Best of luck boys.

Absolute fannies on here claiming he faked injury. No doubt they will claim he's shat it to play today..

Sterling didn't look good on Wednesday though we were chasing the game when he came on and he was up against an absolute talent in Bakayoko.New game today though

In terms of balance playing him along with Matondo who is just a pure winger should be fine. I'd imagine we build with a three which hopefully will free Tav up as much as possible.

Cantwell and Dessers to score.

4 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Think I’d prefer Sterling in the back 3, matondo left wing back…. Cantwell CAM with Roofe and Dessers through the middle…. Instead of Roofe playing wide 

Surely roofe is playing up front with dessers. Not sort of player you would play wide

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Why the fuck have we shelled out £6m for a player who doesn't start a game? 

Mad, isn’t it? If we wanted a backup striker who misses sitters, we could’ve kept Sakala and used the £6M to sign a CB and a winger. 

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

Sterling didn't look good on Wednesday though we were chasing the game when he came on and he was up against an absolute talent in Bakayoko.New game today though

In terms of balance playing him along with Matondo who is just a pure winger should be fine. I'd imagine we build with a three which hopefully will free Tav up as much as possible.

Sterling looked like a right back playing left back. Our weak link for today