Of all the new players

KeyserSoze

7 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbh the tarriers would probably utilise them a lot better, we sign a winger and wonder why he's shite when playing as an inside ten, or a box to box mid and stick him right mid

How often do the tarriers sign a player and play him out of position, you never seen jota stuck in centre mid or oreilly etc stuck on the wing did you 

Tbf I’m not interested in that lot. 

9 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I can understand you dropping a penalty box kinda striker like Danilo for a game like this.

Danilo I think was brought in to bang them in against the dross in our league.

The worrying thing is that he looks miles off of scoring against the dross in our league on showing so far.

5 million paid to do that - come on to fuck

15 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

5 million paid to do that - come on to fuck

If Boyd had cost us £5m, he would have been worth every penny even though this is exactly what his purpose was.

Getting a guy to consistently score against the rest is a big part of winning the league.

Butland looks an unbelievable signing for a free (although on big wages no doubts). 

Sterling I like the look of, probably benefits us that Borna will be injured for the OF as I imagine he’ll do better against Abada/whoever’s at RW for them

Cifuentes will help us beat sides in the league, he’s not great defensively but we’ve brought him in as an 8 rather than a 6

Dowell has looked steady and I doubt he’s on megabucks, fine as a squad player

Lammers I can see something in, but I think he’s going to struggle unless we play him RW in the Aribo role

Dessers will be fine, he had a bad injury back end of last season and I imagine will be working back on fitness

Danilo we haven’t seen enough of

Sima looks dreadful tbf

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

Should have bought Palma and Treore instead of Dessers and Lammers.Olaru instead of Cifu

Would have been in the group stages

You that Olaru’s agent? Never seen somebody bang on about a player that they’ve probably never seen more than three times as much as you do with him :lol:

25 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Butland looks an unbelievable signing for a free (although on big wages no doubts). 

Sterling I like the look of, probably benefits us that Borna will be injured for the OF as I imagine he’ll do better against Abada/whoever’s at RW for them

Cifuentes will help us beat sides in the league, he’s not great defensively but we’ve brought him in as an 8 rather than a 6

Lammers I can see something in, but I think he’s going to struggle unless we play him RW in the Aribo role

Dessers will be fine, he had a bad injury back end of last season and I imagine will be working back on fitness

Sima looks dreadful tbf

He’s looked rotten from his limited minutes

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s looked rotten from his limited minutes

Not sure, he did alright against Bakayoko and actually got forward a bit.

Played a lovely inside pass to one of the forwards than Borna would never have seen. 

I think he’ll do well in the OF games and away at Hearts/Aberdeen etc. We need to become less reliant on Borna and Tav as attacking threats, it leaves so much room behind them and we don’t have the players to cover them

31 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If Boyd had cost us £5m, he would have been worth every penny even though this is exactly what his purpose was.

Getting a guy to consistently score against the rest is a big part of winning the league.

But Boyd didn't cost 5 million, I'll ask you a serious question would you pay 5 million for a player to score against as you say the dross.

30 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Sima looks dreadful tbf

By fuck we've actually got a good team.

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

But Boyd didn't cost 5 million, I'll ask you a serious question would you pay 5 million for a player to score against as you say the dross.

If I was offered a 20 year old Boyd for £5m I would be all over that.

A player like that wins you the points over the season that gets you league titles.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

A player like that wins you the points over the season that gets you league titles.

Why when boyd at any point of his career couldn't play lone striker

We dont do two up front bar county away there and even then one of them peeled wide constantly 

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Deary me so you're happy to pay that for someone who in your words can score against the dross but against a decent team they're no good enough - 5 million pound and no good enough.

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Deary me so you're happy to pay that for someone who in your words can score against the dross but against a decent team they're no good enough - 5 million pound and no good enough, are you Ross Wilson.

Anyone who would not swap Dessers for a reincarnated Kris Boyd at the start off their career is a fucking moron to be quite honest.

If course I would take him for £5m and be happy.

No I wouldn't play him in tough euro games, but I would have him knocking in hummers of goals each week and firing us to trophies.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Anyone who would not swap Dessers for a reincarnated Kris Boyd at the start off their career is a fucking moron to be quite honest.

If course I would take him for £5m and be happy.

No I wouldn't play him in tough euro games, but I would have him knocking in hummers of goals each week and firing us to trophies.

I don't even understand your first line, but the bottom line is you're happy to spend 5 million on a players that's not good enough to play in every game.

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

I don't even understand your first line, but the bottom line is you're happy to spend 5 million on a players that's not good enough to play in every game.

If we had paid £5m for Boyd who was not good enough to play in every game, would you have considered him to be a poor signing?

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If we had paid £5m for Boyd who was not good enough to play in every game, would you have considered him to be a poor signing?

For fuck sake we didn't pay 5 million for Boyd, but to answer your question, if Rangers sign any player for 5 million and not good enough to play in every game, aye bad signing, and why when we're talking about Danilo are you now talking about Dessers 

We signed all these new players, and yet the team emanates the same energy as last season, cba, look uninterested etc.

When do we start looking at Goldson, Barisic, Jack, Lundstram, Tav, etc the original players the bigger influences that have always been around, as the cause of that?

Cause everything has changed except them.

Out of Beale's signings only Cantwell and Butland have been great. I'm not seeing the hype with Raskin. Think Danilo will be good as he had a decent record with Feyenoord. Dessers, Lammers, Sima have been terrible signings so far. 

Never understand why we don't look in the Nordic, Balkan, Eastern European markets as surely there's decent players to be had for low fee's, sick of paying silly money for average players from over inflated league's