***The official Rangers vs Motherwell match thread***

DiamondDan

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

You really don't need to act the marter. You're not that important believe me.

I've liked plenty of your posts on here and find you quite informative at points. 

I'm just trying to point out how easy it is to play on words/comments. 

Only if you someow manage to turn a collective term (cunts) into being a singular re: Butland.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Only if you someow manage to turn a collective term (cunts) into being a singular re: Butland.

Some could say it then falls in the same (bracket). Your response was to another posters comment who was talking about Butland making saves. 

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Some could say it then falls in the same (bracket). Your response was to another posters comment who was talking about Butland making saves. 

And my response was speaking in general terms about goalkeepers, whether thats Butland, Joe  Hart, Liam  Kelly or anyone else. The cunts are there to save shots.

Bought game off RTV. Made a pigs ear of it and bought it twice !!!! Stream was slow and match wasn't due to finish till 5.25. Then with 15 to go it flipped back to the first half. Son came in and I asked for the final score. Glad to miss the end. Apparently Butland had another great save. 

But that was absolutely rotten. Slow, half baked and not good to put it mildly. 

Dessers needs to up his game if that's even possible. 

I get the going to back 3 but winger going off and CH coming in was not a good look. 

Another injury crisis ffs