Anyone know the story about our Kitman leaving.

Bears r us

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am not sure mate, I don't normally start many threads and I will probably go back to that position. :lol:

It's made the paper now all you and Empires fault:mutley:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/11285770/steven-gerrard-rangers-saudi-arabia-kitman-jim-mcalister/

1 minute ago, Smile said:

:lol:

Imagine being quoted in the same sentence as Empire, wowser. :pipe:

57 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Haven't been for a long time. I feel like a broken record at times but the club's hierarchy are a fucking shambles.

Do you know this or are just trying to seem in the know?

32 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Can you make one post where you actually just say what you think instead of being snide as fuck about what someone else says? 

Honestly the forum all day today has been your wee ego trip. 

Anyway, the reason I don’t think it is likely to have had a big impact on morale is because half the current squad barely know the guy. This all went down like two months ago so there’s a decent chance half of them barely met him.

Also - as far as the players will know - he was sacked for selling stuff on the side. Whether that ends up being fair or true is for the Employment Tribunal to decide, but it’s mental to think players on £40k a week are suddenly chucking it because we sacked the guy who does the kits.

He won't learn.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

240 posts over the last 24 hours is just mental.

Especially when he's just being awkward and arguing about the interpretations of words that someone has used.

I actually don't mind him, but he just goes through these spells of boosting his ego by getting one over on someone because he's not said precisely what someone may interpret from his post.

Just daft.

I think it coincides with his partner being away 😀👍😀

19 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

240 posts over the last 24 hours is just mental.

Especially when he's just being awkward and arguing about the interpretations of words that someone has used.

I actually don't mind him, but he just goes through these spells of boosting his ego by getting one over on someone because he's not said precisely what someone may interpret from his post.

Just daft.

People rise to it and respond, if they truly don't like him just ignore him, he isnt the clap he'll go away if he's ignored

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

That cunt must have some stamina :lol: Look back on the site today, best part of 16 hrs later and he's still arguing. :confused:

He loves it mate, sitting awe day toking his dooby’s and amusing himself by getting every cunt on here wound up. 

Pain in the arse at times though 🤣

37 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

I know Jim personally , bisgrove as I’ve stated before is hated by the players ,can’t go into details as it might go to court 

Why is Bisgrove hated by the players? 

That bit’s separate to whatever as gone on with the kitman so assuming you can go into details.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He loves it mate, sitting awe day toking his dooby’s and amusing himself by getting every cunt on here wound up. 

Pain in the arse at times though 🤣

I think he can be quite informative at times and have good points but ffs he needs to let certain shit go :lol:

I only mentioned the "cunts" thing yesterday to twist his words, the same way he does with many on here. I don't take fuck all offence to that word, I use it on here often enough!

17 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Why is Bisgrove hated by the players? 

That bit’s separate to whatever as gone on with the kitman so assuming you can go into details.

There was talk ages ago about how he used to act as if he was one of the players and just generally a flash cunt.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Posting misleading stats from decades ago to counter arguments which weren't even being made to back up opinions he won't even commit to when asked directly isn't making good points. Which he'll then just stop replying to you when he knows he's beat and will pick up on something semantic elsewhere to make himself feel better. 

He is just pure ego. He's constantly posting on here bragging when anybody ever interacts with him on here/twitter and thinks he's incredibly important because they do. He's sitting wanking himself off right now that we're all still talking about him. 

I'll rephrase that and say "some" good points. I could have went on and on yesterday but I don't have the time to sit and constantly argue with cunts. 

He could argue day is night tbh. Some cunts are "always right" even when they aren't mate.