Anyone know the story about our Kitman leaving.

Bears r us

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I don't think it will either, but it seems if the posts on FF are correct it has caused bad feelings with players and staff, which never help at any club. 

Meh. 

I’ve heard the story, and I suspect Empire has some personal connection? Because I really don’t see how what happened will suddenly have caused a rift in the club. 

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Don’t think the guy firing out the socks being staunch is going to suddenly turn Dessers into a footballer.

They don't. But you just need to see how respected Jimmy Bell was by players over  the years - and how important kit men are at clubs right across the board - to see the impact it can have.

Just now, Creampuff said:

Meh. 

I’ve heard the story, and I suspect Empire has some personal connection? Because I really don’t see how what happened will suddenly have caused a rift in the club. 

Popular figure with players forced out over a fake allegation? Definitely can't cause  any issues

Just now, The Dude said:

Been saying it for a while. Folk think some failed partnerships with failed crypto firms and Belarussian gangsters (UFL) made him a success.

I don't have any great knowledge about him, but was surprised when he got the job.

He then said some good things like wanting to have fan meeting etc and I thought he was maybe OK. 

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Meh. 

I have always heard good things about Jim and of course there is always two sides to every story, but whatever happened it looks like he may be going to court about it.  

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I don't have any great knowledge about him, but was surprised when he got the job.

He then said some good things like wanting to have fan meeting etc and I thought he was maybe OK. 

Another 'who do we have a number for' appointment when he was made CEO.

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Meh. 

When we are playing pish all these stories get more credence than they would if we were playing well it's always been the way.