***** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Just now, Marky. said:

Okay, just seen the score… looks bad… thread suggests bad… but just how bad are we talking?

We have the ball comfortably but yet again not using it to our advantage. 3 or 4 chances for dessers and he's fucked it also. Aberdeen attacking in waves and shouting for absolutely everything and in the refs face we are in for a tough 45mins.

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

I think Danilo will come good.  Tbh I would have rather kept Morelos over Dessers and spent the money elsewhere.

Of the 3 Danilo is the most likely. 

It won't be under this manager but. 

Just soul destroying knowing we've spent £13m on 3 players and look worse for it. 

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

The only reason to get under the ball there is if you’re trying an audacious lob… which is laughable thinking of Dessers tryin…. Even then you would use the instep.  What the fuck was he trying to do. 

One of these players who you wonder how he’s ever scored at a decent rate in any league 

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

Okay, just seen the score… looks bad… thread suggests bad… but just how bad are we talking?

Weirdly looked alright first 10 - 15 sheet sat in we could have scored 

Then missed two further chances to score.

Looked weaker in the tackle.

Weak at long throws and then conceded from a corner unchallanged in Tav/Cifuentes area. Butland not looking clever either 

Then done nothing - cross from poor positions and then boos at half time.

Then Tom got a Pie.

Best head back out mate. 

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

I think Danilo will come good.  Tbh I would have rather kept Morelos over Dessers and spent the money elsewhere.

I agree that there is a striker in Danilo. May not be popular but I’d be straight for Shankland in January. Amount of chances we create he’d score plenty. We need to learn how to batter teams domestically again. I’d release Dessers frankly. I’ve seen absolutely nothing to suggest he will do anything. 

Just now, DrLaudrup said:

I agree that there is a striker in Danilo. May not be popular but I’d be straight for Shankland in January. Amount of chances we create he’d score plenty. We need to learn how to batter teams domestically again. I’d release Dessers frankly. I’ve seen absolutely nothing to suggest he will do anything. 

Likewise I would just spend the £3-4m on Shankland. Proven in this league and has caused the scum problems.