League lost in September

Jakes Pal

It's like when you get to that point in a relationship and you just don't have the anger or fight left in you to keep it going, or keep arguing, and you just part ways.

He needs to go tonight. There's no coming back from the sort of defeat and performances we've had this season.

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Sick of the same every season. 

Not being able to go to the games any longer eats at me, as believe it or not I would love to be there with the Bears suffering with them instead of only being able to communicate my despair through a keyboard. However, even a keyboard warrior like me still has a bit of power, however tiny, and that is I am no longer prepared to pay money to RTV for the privilege of watching that pish. 

Money talks People, perhaps it is time to start using your hard worked for cash to start forcing the isuue.

Wonder if we’re still paying off Gio, may as well bring him back if we haven’t. At least we’d get a good Europa run…

Board will again try to do it on the cheap, thoroughly expecting it to be some nobody from the Championship like Dean Smith, or a McInnes type

Whoever takes over from Beale, and it better happen tonight or tomorrow, we need the board to want to be first, not happy to win a trophy once in a while.

The drive and determination to win needs to come from the very top and that does not happen if they employ rookie managers like Beale. That philosophy has to change if we are yo become winners again.

Sickened with every cunt at the moment from Bennet and down.