Empty The Ground

Scottywellhousetb

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I will apologise for calling you an arsehole and a dick, that was uncalled for, I will also apologise to @Jakes Pal for telling him to fuck off as well, I wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to Rangers and it can get me fairly raging quite easily, but that's no excuse for firing out abuse at people on a football forum who support the same team as me, the comment about hounding people going to the game was fucking idiotic as well so I hold my hands up for that one too.

Yes I shat it before I get several replies telling me I shat it.

Not apologising to that wee cunt @ForeverAndEver though, thats too far. 

Don’t know why you’d be apologising to me anyway :lol: 

23 hours ago, kris1984 said:

I won’t be back with that cunt in charge. 

Same! As raw it is just now I genuinely can’t see myself attending any games whilst he’s in charge. Unfortunately the club have my money so doubt it’ll make much of a difference.

I will apologise for calling you an arsehole and a dick, that was uncalled for, I will also apologise to @Jakes Pal for telling him to fuck off as well, I wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to Rangers and it can get me fairly raging quite easily, but that's no excuse for firing out abuse at people on a football forum who support the same team as me, the comment about hounding people going to the game was fucking idiotic as we so I hold my hands up for that one too.

Fair play for owning your original post rather than doubling down.

It’s fucking depressing that we are fucked in the league and just hit October, we need to stick together as a support as fuck knows how it continues if the Board don’t remove him from position.

20 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I will apologise for calling you an arsehole and a dick, that was uncalled for, I will also apologise to @Jakes Pal for telling him to fuck off as well, I wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to Rangers and it can get me fairly raging quite easily, but that's no excuse for firing out abuse at people on a football forum who support the same team as me, the comment about hounding people going to the game was fucking idiotic as well so I hold my hands up for that one too.

Biggest shat it in history tbf.  Respect.

On 30/09/2023 at 17:13, Scottywellhousetb said:

If by some miracle that fucking idiotic clown is still in charge of our club at our next home game then we should not turn up, I mean everycunt, don't care if you've never missed a game In a thousand years, what the fuck are we putting up with here ffs.

I totally agree but let’s face it the club won’t give a fuck. They already have our money because most of us are ST holders

41 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Good man. I can certainly relate to the frustration and anger after yet another example of our Club treating us as dafties yesterday. 

To then apologise to fellow Bears shows me that you are certainly a decent Bear yourself. :thumbup:

I'm beyond angry tonight, if he doesn't go by tomorrow then that anger is going to return tenfold, I've convinced myself he's surely away, I know what's probably going to happen instead. 

I thought yesterday it would be today, tomorrow latest, but now think it’ll not happen until at least the break.  Weak as fuck from the board if it goes beyond tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Good man. I can certainly relate to the frustration and anger after yet another example of our Club treating us as dafties yesterday. 

To then apologise to fellow Bears shows me that you are certainly a decent Bear yourself. :thumbup:

Some of my comments were just not on, I've no problem whatsoever apologising if I've made a cunt of it.

17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Some of my comments were just not on, I've no problem whatsoever apologising if I've made a cunt of it.

Just saying it how you feel mate it’s understandable. There’s Thousands like you. 

10 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I think he’ll get binned tomorrow at the latest.  Has to.  I’d love to know how many fans actually think he should be given more time.

😇

I am definitely one of the many fans who think he should be given more time .... by more time ..... I mean more fucking jail time mate.

🇬🇧

It is a disgrace the board have not sacked him today.

Unfortunately they seem to have no problem being second best to the tarriers, how they call themselves Rangers men and happy to win one league and one Scottish cup since 2015 is beyond me, no wonder fans who spend thousands every year following our great Club are raging. 

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

He thought we played well in the first half the guy is wired to the moon

We weren't fluid as such, but it was probably our best start to a game in terms of dominating, and suffocating an opponent every time they got on the ball. We regained possession very well.

We then dipped and gave them maybe 10 or 15 mins where we let them have a sniff, and they scored.

But we also created around 4 or 5 gilt edged chances, our finishing was abysmal.

There were positives, unfortunately allowing them to take a lead into half time meant they didn't really matter a fuck, but they were there.

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I will also apologise to @Jakes Pal for telling him to fuck off as wel

No need for any apologies in this direction Scotty, I was just as raging as everyone else last night and trust me, as I said in a previous post, I said a few things over the years in lager fuelled rants that kopped me several bans. Thats what I like about RM, you are cut a bit of slack here, especially when it is obvious that some comments have been made in the heat of the moment.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

No need for any apologies in this direction Scotty, I was just as raging as everyone else last night and trust me, as I said in a previous post, I said a few things over the years in lager fuelled rants that kopped me several bans. Thats what I like about RM, you are cut a bit of slack here, especially when it is obvious that some comments have been made in the heat of the moment.

No problem bud, hopefully emerging rumours are true, please let them be true.