Empty The Ground

Scottywellhousetb

I can’t attend the games so I’m not in a position to tell any fans who have followed through thick and thin not to go but if Beale is not sacked tonight I really think the only way to get the message to the board as quickly as possible is to have an embarrassingly low attendance on Thursday night.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I’m not going to any game until he’s gone lads and I strongly urge others to do likewise

Every single seat should be empty if he's not away, it won't happen but anyone attending should be fucking hounded. 

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Have to disagree, however much I understand the sentiment. It is only after following Rangers home and away for 40 odd years that I realise how much I took it for granted when I lost the ability to do so. Follow Follow my Man, no matter how narrow the Straits may become, but of course, that does not mean you cannot voice your displeasure at the current situation. Indeed we need the diehards to make it clear to the powers that be that they are not prepared to accept a continuation of the current situtation.

Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I can’t attend the games so I’m not in a position to tell any fans who have followed through thick and thin not to go but if Beale is not sacked tonight I really think the only way to get the message to the board as quickly as possible is to have an embarrassingly low attendance on Thursday night.

I’m the same mate, however I do buy Rangers TV. I won’t until the fraud is gone though now. The board also need a lesson. Fair play to fans who decide otherwise, but naw, it’s fucking time to make a stand. WATP! 

21 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've never been as angry as today following Rangers, if he's not sacked tonight then I'm done, fucking done, worst appointment in our history imo. 

This. I can’t even watch him now spouting his shite. Things are going to turn really nasty unless the board empty him quickly. He’s been given a chance and has taken us back by about 3 years. It’s a fucking chore to watch us now. Sad times. I probably stopped being really angry e few weeks ago and it’s just been a waiting game until he fucked up again. I hope the board do something quickly before Tarrier levels of protest happen. I’ve always thought we were better than that. 

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fuck off.

Your anger is understandable, I agree in the respect that in my own small way I will register my protest at the current situation by removing my tiny financial support for the Club until such times as we have a staff in place worthy of our Institution. However, a blanket boycott is self defeating in the respect that for season ticket holders, they have already paid their money, and let us be honest, how can it help the players if there is no one there to support them?