Empty The Ground

Scottywellhousetb

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbh Scotty, saying fans going to games should be hounded is a shocker of a shout.

You can think whatever you like and voice whatever opinion you like, empty seats will get noticed, not sitting blind every other week and shouting sweary words, maybe hounded is too strong, maybe strongly discouraged from attending sounds better. 

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Aye you carry on putting up with this utter shite then you fucking arsehole, we are a fucking laughing stock, not one bit surprised this is where you are, don't quote me again on here, your a dick. 

So you are not surprised that I’m an arsehole and a dick for choosing to still go and support the team I’ve watched for nearly 50yrs through all sorts of shite including our darkest days

yet you would hound me out for continuing to do so now 

I know you are angry as we all are but come to fuck Scotty

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

A boycott wont happen but if hes not sacked then even everycunt staying outside for 10 mins or something could probably be organised , and then abuse should be aimed at the board 

And during the game loud and orchestrated. Let your voice be heard

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

And during the game loud and orchestrated. Let your voice be heard

Yeah thats what im meaning , people are gonna show up its what we do through good and bad , but if hes not gone then protests are needed , would probably need the ub/broomloan collective to properly organise and lead though

Should happen but it won’t. If anyone thought the lower attendance on Wednesday night was anything to do with Beale then they’re kidding themselves as well. There was empty seats because people can’t be arsed with a Wednesday night cup tie against Livingston.

It was pretty much a full house today and Hibs will be the same even if he’s still here.

37 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

A boycott wont happen but if hes not sacked then even everycunt staying outside for 10 mins or something could probably be organised , and then abuse should be aimed at the board 

That would be a decent way btw, it would draw loads of attention as well and the reasoning would be sound.

I don’t see him being here tomorrow btw 

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

That would be a decent way btw, it would draw loads of attention as well and the reasoning would be sound.

I don’t see him being here tomorrow btw 

Nah mate think they will pull the trigger too , just watching that rangers review and even they are saying its untenable and he cant turn it around

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Probably best if I stop posting for a few days before I get banned. 

How would you get banned for venting your anger mate?  Folk are understandably raging at the mess we’re in.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Probably best if I stop posting for a few days before I get banned. 

Just take a breather. We’re all raging, but turning on each other rather than venting at Beale / Board is what all the outsiders want. 

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I think he’ll get binned tomorrow at the latest.  Has to.  I’d love to know how many fans actually think he should be given more time.

Dont think there’s any now mate 

well bar one on here lol 

Orchestrated approach of standing outside for the first 10minutes needs to happen at the next home game if he’s not removed

There will be enough support for there to be a noticeable decline in the attendance at the start of the match

Situation is a disaster and should have been dealt with weeks ago like GVB yet we limp on hoping there’s no more damage done yet everyone except the board can see what’s coming 

An absolute travesty.
A support that broke attendance records up and down the country in the bottom tier.
Now having to show their disapproval of how they are run.
The support aint stupid and will vote with their feet on the 21st of this month.
Honestly do not think everybody will boycott the match.
Enough will for the board to get the message. 

15 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Every single seat should be empty if he's not away, it won't happen but anyone attending should be fucking hounded. 

14 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Just liquidate us and put us out our misery. Absolutely self inflicted disaster after disaster 

Fucking hell.

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

His answer to the question about if he will still be here and him basically saying that’s not up to him tells me he knew he was one slip away from the bullet.

the manner of that yesterday is a disgrace and he will be gone.

id also suggest the fact he thought booing the players off at half time after going behind to a team who had won 1 league game in 6 was shite on the players shows how far detached he is from reality 

He thought we played well in the first half the guy is wired to the moon