***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Just now, Jelavic191 said:

what a mess! we're in the same place we were when pedro was sacked

Lessons not learned by this board. 

Let a poor manager run wild in the transfer market without a DOF. 

Now stuck with his players for the foreseeable and basically needing some kind of miracle worker to come in and get them performing until January when we can start making changes.

6 minutes ago, shaka said:

To be honest it's just the same players, same (lack of) tactics and game plan as Beale.  I know Davis has had very limited time but it looks very much like the players are just doing what they've been doing under Beale.  We need a proper experienced manager who will take big decisions and shake things up.

Absolutely. Serious shake up urgently needed.

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

2 pub teams , I watched John greigs team in the 70s /80s and this is on a par with that, knowing every game you play your 80% chance of losing, Goldson at the goal

tav ffs 

barisic a prick

lundstrom looks fucked in the heat

raskin a nothing footballer 

up front 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

no manager would touch these imposters watching that

I remember those days well standing inside a near empty Ibrox. At least Greig's team won a few cups, this lot will win fuck all.

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

We'd do ourselves so many favours if we just kept the ball for more than 2 passes.

Yet not one member of staff seems to see it, or get the useless ADHD panic merchants on the pitch to do it.

Infuriating.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sima, Lammers, Dessers, Dowell, Sterling, Balogun, Cifuentes. Not a single one is good enough.

Danilo is not a £6m player.

Raskin and Cantwell are massively overrated. One is average in all areas, the latter's productivity is woeful.

I’m not going to go on about how much I rate any of them as bar Danilo (and previously Raskin and Cantwell) I strongly didn’t want any on that list. Though wasn’t too bothered by Sterling given he was a free squad player.

We’ve not been set back years by these signings though they certainly haven’t moved us forward.

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He had a couple of good performances when first signed and everybody lost their minds, calling him a future captain and all sorts, and he played well in the game against them in May, but he’s been average at best ever since. He gets an easy ride in comparison to the abuse that other players get.

Can’t disagree with that. But there’s a player in there somewhere. Just had to improve and be more consistent the same as every one of our players barring Butland.