*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

10 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

No point saying Tav bottled the pen, he has scored plenty high pressure pens in Europe.  Poor half, Dessers is the root of our problems imo.  Get him off and Danilo on.

A ball hair of it being a perfect pen.

Just now, GA1972 said:

This isn’t a criticism of Clement more football in general because it never happens

Would you not have told Tav to give that pen to someone else? We can all see he’s had a shit half and the likelihood is he’ll miss 

Who would you trust to strike it true and score? 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

When all the clamour about us getting Shankland was going about I was fuming. Saying he was never good enough. I would bite your hand off for him now instead of what we have.

He'd contrbute more on his own than Dessers and Lammers combined. Wouldn't give Hertz the money they'd demand now but scandalous what we paid out for the shite we have.  Troops hated the thought of the likes of Shankland, Ferguson, Doig, Nisbet. etc. but they'd give way more than the shower of shite we're left with.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

I genuinely think the talented players in the team are very much aware that a ball played up to Lammers or Dessers is a ball given away.

Soul destroying and Clement has to address it.

We dodged a good few bullets in Prague and this lot today were ripped apart a week ago by an average scum team.

We are nowhere near where we should be even with injuries and poor signings.

As someone said, persevering with proven duds will turn the support against him.

I’m already turning, why he persists with Dressers I’ll never know