*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

40 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

His problem is having no awareness of what's behind him. Being tall won't help that.

30 minutes ago, SPWF said:

If he had read the cross properly he would’ve been closer to Shankland and been able to put him off the header. He didn’t have a good game yesterday but his height wasn’t the reason. 

Being taller / more physical helps offset it.

You can be small and good, you can’t be small and average as you don’t get away with as much.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

You can be small and good, you can’t be small and average as you don’t get away with as much.

The ball sailed over him by at least a foot. A few inches in height wouldn't have made any difference. 

If he gets close to Shankland he can at least make it difficult for him even if he doesn't win the header.

Barisic is 6'1" and no better.

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think yesterday’s the first time you could point to his height as a possible downside, even though I wouldn’t agree with that assessment. He didn’t have a good game yesterday, but he’s shown enough in previous games to not warrant getting written off because of it. And he’s still a better option than Barisic. 

6 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

100% record in the league since his arrival and a good result away from home in europe are encouraging for me

Hibs, fine we looked semi decent, almost to be expected with a new man at the helm tho? The performance yesterday and in Prague were not worth crowing over but I'll give Clement his due he's still to spend time on the training field with these lads.

I'll be waiting at least until Christmas before I start getting even slightly excited. 

5 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Hibs, fine we looked semi decent, almost to be expected with a new man at the helm tho? The performance yesterday and in Prague were not worth crowing over but I'll give Clement his due he's still to spend time on the training field with these lads.

I'll be waiting at least until Christmas before I start getting even slightly excited. 

You must be a right miserable git at Christmas 

6 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Glad you’ve mentioned Yilmaz, he seems to be getting an easy ride but he was abysmal every bit as bad as Dessers and Lammers yesterday, another waste of money, how we thought it was a good idea to bring in a Hobbit full back for Scottish football is baffling. 

What a load of shite :lol: 

18 hours ago, SPWF said:

I think yesterday’s the first time you could point to his height as a possible downside, even though I wouldn’t agree with that assessment. He didn’t have a good game yesterday, but he’s shown enough in previous games to not warrant getting written off because of it. And he’s still a better option than Barisic. 

When I played amateur the best header of the ball in our team and possibly the league was only 5’5 he said it was all about the timing and positioning, was unreal watching him constantly beat guys at 6ft to headers lol

Was Robbie Winters uncle and a bit of a mad bastard lol 

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Only thing that could make this any worse is a warburton style magic hat 

:lol: 

That Warbutton chant was fucking class.

Mind the photos of fans with the Warbutton loaf packaging on there heads :lol: Those really where dark times haha.

38 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

That Warbutton chant was fucking class.

Mind the photos of fans with the Warbutton loaf packaging on there heads :lol: Those really where dark times haha.

With hindsight it was a fucking riddy 

The cunts with bread on their head and stupid hats needed lynched no hindsight needed there 🤣

13 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

IMG_9935.jpeg

Schadenfreude I know .... But

In the words of that daft as a brush scouser and his band ... Ken Dodd and the Diddymen ....

🎵 Happiness ... Happiness the greatest gift that I possess 🎵

🎵 I thank the Lord that I possess more than my share of Happiness 🎵

He never looked that unhappy when we went into administration  .... this week at Hampden should complete his long awaited Karma ..... 😛

🇬🇧