***** The Official Rangers v Sparta Prague Europa League Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Just now, johanhentze said:

I did. Lammers has also done that. When was Numan transferred, out of interest? And what has happent with transfer fees since then?

I feel that people see a glimpse of skill from a very young player and they are instantly better than the first teamers. I think it would be a very different story if he started the game. I fear people have already made up their mind on Lammers and it will matter fuck what he does.. his good passes and moves are always completely blocked out as soon as he passes a ball astray.

By the way - Im not saying he is a superstar, but come on people - he is our player and he DOES do good things.

Went through the roof. But how many times have we paid over £5m since Numan? Only Flo, Arteta and Ferguson come to mind. 

Our 3 most expensive signings since we got back up the leagues, fuck, our 3 most expensive players since we bought Fergie back (sorry, forgot Kent) 3 of our 4 most expensive signings since we brought ferries back were in the match squad tonight. If Lammers is worth >£5m, then what is wee Ross McCausland worth then? 

I know who I would prefer to have starting our games. 

Lammers looks like a player whose confidence is rock bottom. He's stalled since he got his first big money transfer. 

How many goals has he scored since then before joining us? What was it, 8 in 4 seasons? 

Why would a player like that have been our top signing target? 

Our scouts on the continent must be bloody blind or something.  He's in the prime of his career and he doesn't look happy at all. 

Just now, Kingbilly1872 said:

Went through the roof. But how many times have we paid over £5m since Numan? Only Flo, Arteta and Ferguson come to mind. 

Our 3 most expensive signings since we got back up the leagues, fuck, our 3 most expensive players since we bought Fergie back (sorry, forgot Kent) 3 of our 4 most expensive signings since we brought ferries back were in the match squad tonight. If Lammers is worth >£5m, then what is wee Ross McCausland worth then? 

I know who I would prefer to have starting our games. 

Lammers looks like a player whose confidence is rock bottom. He's stalled since he got his first big money transfer. 

How many goals has he scored since then before joining us? What was it, 8 in 4 seasons? 

Why would a player like that have been our top signing target? 

Our scouts on the continent must be bloody blind or something.  He's in the prime of his career and he doesn't look happy at all. 

wtf

Just now, coopertrooper said:

Mibbe you shouldn't have turned the TV off, strange behavior 🤷🇬🇧

Strange behaviour for being to nervous to watch the final moments of a massive European game? and my anxiety is already through the roof with my young daughter being in hospital as posted earlier? Listen you don't know me or my story members of this forum know exactly the shit i am going through right now so don't start attacking other members with " strange behaviour " patter.

Blocked.

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

My take from that interview was that McCoist, McInnes and Clement all know Beale left a mess. So many references to the difference ‘from 6 or 7 weeks ago’

You could tell by the way Cantwell and Danilo spoke as well, how much happier the players are now. Promising.

Just back in. Don’t have 67 pages of catching up in me. Feels amazing to get back to Rangers! Leipzig feels all over it tonight. 

rocking all over the world is a class Butland song but “I’m feeling it” was the tune that should have been blasted @ 90! Can’t believe the turnaround from Beale. 

Goldson coping the yellow @ the end was a bummer though. Davies and Dowell or hopefully Souter at ch for Limassol. 

got to qualify now. I believe that result against the Czech’s goes some way towards the club WC too 

Just now, Blue72 said:

You not got banning powers?  Get it done.  Or is it like asking the ref to book someone where I risk a ban myself? 

I've always enjoyed @Redwhiteandblue posts and have no intention of banning him just now.

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Strange behaviour for being to nervous to watch the final moments of a massive European game? and my anxiety is already through the roof with my young daughter being in hospital as posted earlier? Listen you don't know me or my story members of this forum know exactly the shit i am going through right now so don't start attacking other members with " strange behaviour " patter.

Blocked.

Don’t think he’ll have meant anything by it mate, but hope your daughter is ok - all best mate, know having kids myself how things that happen to them eat away at you.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

wtf

Danilo, Dessers, Lammers, Kent. 

Our 4 most expensive signings since we bought Fergie back are they not? 

Seems wild I know, but I can't think of any others we have spent >£5m on. 

I'll happily be corrected though. 

2nd half a reminder to everyone that if we don’t put the graft in we’ll go back to being bang average.

Excellent first half, if we carried it on until 60 mins game would have been done. Would have been nice to get Danilo and Sima off earlier as they were blowing out their arse but job done.