*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Loyal72’s already covered it but it was the “I’d snap your arm off” before a ball is kicked I just don’t get.

Always go into these games nervous but very hopeful for a win.

No-one will be devastated if it’s 0-0, unless maybe we’re well on top and should have won convincingly, but don’t think that’s the same as heading into it being enthusiastic about that result.

As things stand we have have zero natural midfielders and 1 centre forward. A point puts us in a good position. 

Just now, B1872 said:

Mate I’d take that just now 100%.

Aye I get people would take a draw etc, we're absolutely rampant with injuries and as my mate said earlier today we'll be calling on players from the fucking women's team at this rate to play Saturday.

But I'd only be snapping arms off if it guaranteed a win.

My question as explained above, was more at the snapping your arm off for a draw.

Ach I just hate the bastards and every build up is the same, into the fenian rats and get them beat, nerves will settle in closer to Saturday, n then fuck off again just before kick off.

😁

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I just hope we see a good game of soccer played in the true corinthian spirit of the game and with respect and deference shown to the match officials. If the players could also take the knee and wear rainbow 🌈 laces then that would also be a win

Yup truly would be the beautiful game 🌈  🦄