*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

26 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

The trust i have in Clement gives me the confidence going into this one on Saturday.

You can be sure they'll start the game pressing high and moving the ball rapid, with their full backs overlapping. I hope he's got the team ready to deal with this. Gio failed to address it twice, which was criminal.

19 minutes ago, don logan said:

You can be sure they'll start the game pressing high and moving the ball rapid, with their full backs overlapping. I hope he's got the team ready to deal with this. Gio failed to address it twice, which was criminal.

They'll try and start fast but they don't really play that way anymore.

49 minutes ago, bartobear said:

3 points, no matter how ugly with no more injuries will do and some in swinging corners and Hart will flap

This is actually a good point. Under Clement we constantly do out swinging corners. However the scum have conceded a few goals from in swinging balls on top of Hart.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If Lundstram is fit i wouldn’t be surprised if Him, Sterling and Dowell started and McCausland sat out.

Dunno, he likes someone in the 10 role and also seems to like high and wide wingers.

I think he’ll go with 2 of the 3, and stick to the system. 

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

McGregor plays as their deepest lying midfielder, Sterling on him would mean we’d need someone else to sit as a 6. Cantwell could potentially do the job given his energy. 

Yes good point.

The underlying philosophy is put someone competent on him and nullify him

19 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

McGregor plays as their deepest lying midfielder, Sterling on him would mean we’d need someone else to sit as a 6. Cantwell could potentially do the job given his energy. 

Aye it doesn’t have to be anyone great at defending just someone to close him off as the option. Although I’m sure Killie handled them easy just marking both CB’s.