*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

Just now, stuart1994 said:

Dessers will get a lot of stick today and rightfully so but midfield is stinking as well. Little to no control, hence why we’re trying to go direct to a lump of wood. 

Dessers is just not very good. Cantwell is far more annoying.

Has ability but fucks about like a greedy fives player time and again.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Var would have eventually called it offside, i was fucking furious at the time but with hindsight it was offside. 

I mean thats fine - and this is where we need to follow the rules in rugby, mic the refs up have them explain why a decision is made. It shouldnt be taking till after HT before they finally say oh well there was an offside anyway in the build up, which there clearly was and would probably have been flagged in the bye gone days of yore but these days they keep the flag down until the move plays out. Refs in this country are shite but some of these new rules are utterly ridiculous and just cause more and more confusion.

Lots of chat on X about us going for Morelos again, after that showing. I just don't get it. He was shit when he left. 

Beale royally fucked us by selling Fashion jnr and buying Lammers imo. Fashion would have been an far more reliable player this season, and he's scored against the scum. He'd definitely have scored today imo. 

Up front is still the issue, I’d look at Jonson Clarke-Harris at Peterborough, is readily available at around £1 million, absolute bully boy who scores goals because that’s all he’s interested in doing, would relish the challenge of the big stage Rangers could give him and at the price a very low risk. 

Just now, Redmond7 said:

I mean thats fine - and this is where we need to follow the rules in rugby, mic the refs up have them explain why a decision is made. It shouldnt be taking till after HT before they finally say oh well there was an offside anyway in the build up, which there clearly was and would probably have been flagged in the bye gone days of yore but these days they keep the flag down until the move plays out. Refs in this country are shite but some of these new rules are utterly ridiculous and just cause more and more confusion.

Sky got Gollum out of a hole.

100% convinced he never looked at the offside before saying there was no penalty.

He should be sacked. Rangers should call for the audio to be made public. 

1 minute ago, Redmond7 said:

Don't disagree with any of that. 

8 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Only positives to take from that are we’ve found a gem in Sterling. Worked his tail off all game. 
January will be massive. Both teams will bring players in, we cannot afford to keep signing shite.
Personally don’t think Shankland is the level of striker we should be aiming for. He’s an easy answer that we’ll end up overpaying for. We all know how shite the league is at the moment in terms of quality, not sure a SPFL level striker is the answer.

We need to sign a player similar to the player Cantwell thinks he is. 

as far as old firm losses go, this somehow has some hope attached to it. We have it all to do. Clements biggest test will be what he can manage once the window opens. 

We can't afford the player Cantwell thinks he is.

I really liked him but I'm going off him he needs to step it up or fuck off.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Lots of chat on X about us going for Morelos again, after that showing. I just don't get it. He was shit when he left. 

Beale royally fucked us by selling Fashion jnr and buying Lammers imo. Fashion would have been an far more reliable player this season, and he's scored against the scum. He'd definitely have scored today imo. 

Morelos rolling around like a Weeble in 2024 will be far more productive than Dessers.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

No going to lie but after today Morelos as an option is miles better than Dessers I’d take that all day 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

100% convinced he never looked at the offside before saying there was no penalty.

Totally agree, there was no mention of offside till the TV highlighted it. If the penalty was awarded would VAR have then gone back to check the offside? Its a mess really.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

good shout about the audio but to the club 

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Bernardo and Johnston should have been sent off. No check on the penalty was dishonest and the belated, straw-clutching offside is laughable.

Corrupt as fuck.

There was a check on the penalty.... in the Sky commentary it said "Willie Collum is having a look at this" then No Penalty. There was no explanation at the time but early in the second half after the entire sky team said it was a stonewaller, it was explained that the penalty wasn't given because there was an offside in the build up. They then showed the lines of the offside and it was a clear offside.... Its not cheating. He was offside.... we can't argue that he wasn't offside, so no penalty.... 

And it doesn't matter anyway because if we had a better striker we would have scored before that, if we defended a simple corner better we wouldn't have conceded the first goal. No one was picking up the goal scorer and the defensive header was woeful, he should have headed it out the park not back into the attacking area.

We lost that game because we weren't good enough on the day and given that we were down to the bare bones and in front of 50k scum supporters it is no surprise. Much stronger and better Rangers teams have gone to that dump and lost by more goals than we did today.... Clement will fix this I have every faith and I don't have a doubt in my mind that we will beat them at Ibrox when we are back to something resembling full strength

11 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

There is some truth to this.... I am absolutely baffled by our team at times. They sometimes have the hearts of a lion and then they have the heart of a mouse....Tavernier is the main protagonist... he has saved us time and again and yet costs us so often too. He was shite for a lot of today, pish set pieces, poor decisions and yet he scores the free kick.... 

Our players were definitely quivering in the first 20 minutes. Sima, Cantwell, McAusland all looked overwhelmed by the occasion. Dessers  is just shite but that failure to shoot was 100% shitebaggery

It is hard to ignore the repeated choking of the same players even if they do occasionally step up... I don't think the accusation of shitebaggert can be completely dismissed

Being shite at football has nothing to do with courage, absolutely nothing. 

Yeh’s can all fuck off, I was believing an absolute pumping of them cunts cause of yous’e. That’s mah Xmas fucked yet again. Am seek oh this pish, 🇬🇧 well there’s maybe next time. No am no a taig just same oh same oh. We move on 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧