Rangers and Sky agree amendment to SPFL TV deal

44 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

You just know he will be spending thousands trying to find out if he can.

Been ratified by them tbf. Sky has a 5th option with all clubs in the SPFL, we've basically just sweet talked them into actually honouring ours.

I still imagine most clubs will be annoyed, as their options will never see the light of day.

But that's not our problem, we actually have an audience.

Hopefully next time Bisgrove speaks to Sky he can find out why they’ve removed Rangers upcoming games and programmes from the search bar, yet they’ve manage to keep every other British clubs upcoming games and programmes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Wearethepeople72 said:

Will definitely be Sunday 12.30 kick off instead of Saturday 3pm so a pain in the arse in that sense. 

I’m sure bar St Johnstone away next month the majority of our games are on the Saturday until our European games start. I think we are being shown live on Sky and Viaplay the next two Saturdays in a row. 👍🏻

39 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

I always thought it was the SPFL who “ negotiated “ with Sky, didn’t realise lugs could do that or make amendments  on their own. Makes it interesting going forward.

Sure there was an option for clubs to show games on their own PPV at Sky's discretion. For us to show 2 games on our own PPV we gave them another home game. Makes it interesting as it could be the start of showing alot more of our own games now that we don't worry too much about home attendances with season ticket sales.