Talks for 750 fans at next two derby matches

RFC55

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Me personally believe that mob turned the meaning of RIVALRY into a poisonous hatefest which still runs 12 years on mate.
Nothing you or any poster on here can print will change my mind that i absolutely despise them.

You don't think Rangers and celtic hated each other until 12 years ago?

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye mate, I always think to myself how respectful the likes of Galatasaray/Fenerbahçe, Millwall/West Ham, Lazio/Roma, Ajax/Feyenoord etc are when they play each other. The thing that always strikes me about those derbies is how little bad they have to say about each other 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I think we should get whatever the equivalent of the stand is 

Theres a common myth amongst our support about how much we actually used to get btw. People talk as if we always got the small corner we get now, even when they got the full stand. Pretty big small corner imo 

EEA9AC76-E6E2-40F5-B6CC-F2DD1A061BCD.jpeg

Them getting the Broomloan and us getting that is a far better deal for them than us. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Them getting the Broomloan and us getting that is a far better deal for them than us. 

Aye I wasn’t serious about giving them the whole stand I was just pointing out there’s a myth has appeared recently that we were tucked away in some small corner, which we clearly weren’t 

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Doubt it.
Been seen and done it.

You doubt it was more violent pre 2012? :lol:

When the backdrop to the 80’s and 90’s were the Irish troubles and football casuals were in their pomp, you think it wasn’t as violent? Can only assume you took a blow to the head at the time if that’s what you’re claiming 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

When the backdrop to the 80’s and 90’s were the Irish troubles and football casuals were in their pomp, you think it wasn’t as violent? Can only assume you took a blow to the head at the time if that’s what you’re claiming 

Tarrier got dropped off a bridge onto the M8 one day :lol: 

As they refused our right to tickets for the last game I would give them fuck all, leave it for this season.

Next season they can give us the European allocation for the first OF game and we will reciprocate for the return fixture if it doesn’t affect any season ticket holder attending the game.

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:rofl:
Been watching Rangers since the 50's.
60's was a walk in the park if you were in a gang.
Went to school with the 2 kids from Ayr who were the first soldiers to be murdered with their hands tied behind their backs,by the ira.
Hated the bastards leaving the town in buses to go and sing the fenians praises,so saw plenty to keep me going for years.
KICK THEM OUT. 
SHUT THEM DOWN :UK: 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No we never we had behind their goal that held 18 thousand and had part of their main stand the allocation has changed over the years but until they put seats in their ground we regularly had more tickets than them

i don’t need to read that above because I witnessed it with my own eyes 

also our ground only held roughly 38- 40 thousand during the 80’s they never got half the allocation lol 

Broomloan stand west enclosure and part of the main stand was what they got at one point 

They did get a bit of the Govan also in the early 80s

43 minutes ago, ayro said:

As they refused our right to tickets for the last game I would give them fuck all, leave it for this season.

Next season they can give us the European allocation for the first OF game and we will reciprocate for the return fixture if it doesn’t affect any season ticket holder attending the game.

Agree with that, although would keep their allocation as previous.  We have been reasonable on both games so far this season and it is them who’ve tried to play politics with it.   Given their actions to deny us tickets for the last game, I don’t think we can trust them to uphold any bargain made on allocation for the final game.  Let them bend first for a change.