Calling Decisions Out

Cheating bastards their abuse on the weasel Beaton worked we need to do that to refs.

Second point I seen folk say we'd be mules behind without var utter bollocks it's stole 3 opening goals against celtic from us and we have benefitted from nothing in 2 seasons in old firms

20 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I honestly believe a reason why we do so well in Europe is due to the standard of refereeing. 

We've had some shockers in Europe as well.

Goldson handball, Morelos chopped off goal vs Dortmund. Morelos chopped off goal vs Spartak. UFA game etc.

40 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I honestly believe a reason why we do so well in Europe is due to the standard of refereeing. Yesterday proved yet again we are referees to a different standard to these cunts. Apart from the disallowed goal, shove on Sima and disgraceful booking on Sterling whilst we were breaking up the park. There were countless other things that never went our way, things like clear corners we never got or in the first half the ball was clearly out for a goal kick yet Johnstone was allowed to cross into the box. I can honestly say there’s 6/7 huge decisions that never went our way this season against the scum yet can’t think of any that’s happened to them. We are paying referees over £1000 for a SPFL game, I honestly believe it’s time we brought in foreign referees as this is getting continually worse. The scum and media have put so much pressure on referees that they are terrified to make even the slightest decision against them for fear of what might happen. For me only way it changes is if we get referees from other countries that can be manipulated by the scum.

Would argue it more the other way around.

We’re refereed in Europe the same way we are for other domestic games outside of the old firms. Which is broadly fair.

celtic have had massive decisions go their way domestically in all the big games this season. And they don’t get that in Europe.

38 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I said the other day that the default position of VAR when we score is “right, how can we disallow that?” “Doesn’t matter how far back we need to go but there must be something…”

Even yesterday, I found myself restrained in my celebrating fearing the worst, a fear that was justified.

The selective inclusion/exclusion of action in the build up makes it so easy to find a reason to disallow. Equally, turning a blind eye to Taylor’s grabbing and pushing of Raskin as if never happened.

I thought the game was corrupt before yesterday and that match simply confirmed it again.

Based on this season, all VAR offers is a second, more forensic, opportunity to disallow our goals in the event a referee failed to disallow it in real time.

The same people who fuck us over on the pitch are the same bastards who sit in the VAR seat - why do we assume that they’ll suddenly become honest?

House I was in folk were wondering if var was actually working when we scored I said as a sort of joke now you'll find out. I didn't celebrate that much either you expect it ruled out against them 

46 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Why is that one a shocker?

Var showed the ref the wrong angle on the monitor 

Edit - he might be talking about Kent's goal actually, but was chopped off for a Morelos 'foul' in the build up 

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Cheating bastards their abuse on the weasel Beaton worked we need to do that to refs.

Second point I seen folk say we'd be mules behind without var utter bollocks it's stole 3 opening goals against celtic from us and we have benefitted from nothing in 2 seasons in old firms

We did. We got laughed at.

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's ridiculous the amount of decisions that have gone against us in old firms. I'm sure that's the 4th goal we've had disallowed after VAR review this season 

That happened against them there would be actually riots. 

It was the first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning, and I wonder if our board members feel as bad about these decisions as we do?

I am totally sick of it but cannot see it changing in the near future, Scotland is now run by tarriers for tarriers in every way. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

It was the first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning, and I wonder if our board members feel as bad about these decisions as we do?

I am totally sick of it but cannot see it changing in the near future, Scotland is now run by tarriers for tarriers in every way. 

This board imo are cowards. They are afraid of rocking the boat and calling this kind of stuff out. Rather hide behind dignified silence.

Tarriers have for years used pressure to get what they want.

Anytime a ref gives against them they are all over it with a shit storm. This gets officials terrified to go against them. 

If we want change we have to fight fire with fire. Call stuff out publicly. If any pushback highlight how wank Rodgers called out officials and nothing was done. We have to become a massive headache for the officials. 

It's not what many of us would want. Just fair and consistent officiating. But it won't come until we fight back. 

14 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This board imo are cowards. They are afraid of rocking the boat and calling this kind of stuff out. Rather hide behind dignified silence.

Tarriers have for years used pressure to get what they want.

Anytime a ref gives against them they are all over it with a shit storm. This gets officials terrified to go against them. 

If we want change we have to fight fire with fire. Call stuff out publicly. If any pushback highlight how wank Rodgers called out officials and nothing was done. We have to become a massive headache for the officials. 

It's not what many of us would want. Just fair and consistent officiating. But it won't come until we fight back. 

I agree 💯% with that, not how we want it, but it works for them and we need as you say to fight fire with fire.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Rodgers took a suspension for calling Beaton incompetent. The outcome - he was on VAR yesterday and chopped off a Rangers goal because he was petrified not to.

We are not vocal enough.

I thought it was McLean on VAR

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

It showed it on BBC, first still of the VAR image was Raskin with both hands on Harts back, nothing else moving in the image just that.

They don't need any help but human nature is you take first image and its very hard to get away from it.

I was meaning post match .Not a peep .Was out with the wee man watching it yesterday and we were in a place where the TV was on in the background .