UEFA: A Dublin final involving Rangers would be "challenging"

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

We wouldn’t dwarf Liverpool for numbers in Dublin. Our numbers would be insane but we wouldn’t be dwarfing Liverpool

We will see 21st May/ 22nd May lol

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

The Aviva looks a smashing stadium, too bad this stupid wee stand ruins its look.

IMG_0345.jpeg

Like a temp stand at SECC from the 90s

Must be in their DNA. SELIK done same built a 3 sider for cameras.

Tits 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

We took about a quarter of a million to Manchester. Mental to think if we got to the final we’d take more than that to Dublin. Personally I’d rather avoid playing Liverpool as their fans are scummy cunts plus the reality is they’d beat us. I’m still not over losing to Frankfurt. Losing another Europa final but this time to they scouse cunts would put me over the edge. 👎🏻

Europe's scum from early 80s, still at it home and away and playing the Victim card.

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Getting way ahead of ourselves imo.

Big Phil says “one game at a time” and it’s working pretty well so far.

New thread “Which route should the open top bus take?” due any day.

Get a grip, peeps.

It’s uefa who have said they’re worried about a potential final not us saying we are going there 

18 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Get a grip, peeps.

It'd be nice to happen, and I think we'd all like it to happen, but I don't think anyone's getting ahead of themselves bud.

This thread only exists because UEFA aired concerns about it. It wouldn't be here otherwise.

14 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Get a grip, peeps.

Let’s just talk about one game at a time lads and lassies don’t want this thread affecting what happens on the pitch, like Colin said get a grip. Peeps 

Aye they have a larger support in NI and ROI than us or celtic and although a lot of them don’t make regular trips over to see Liverpool I’d imagine a car journey to a European final would be worth the effort for them 

Used to work with an Irish company and the majority of them were either Liverpool or Man U so would imagine the Aviva would be hopping with Irish bin dippers.

55 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

We still have to win on Thursday FFS

Even assuming we do, which is a very big result. The teams that are still in this competition this time around are miles better than last time we got to the final. 

One game at a time and enjoy the ride

Fucking Uefa shitting themselves.

Still a massive longshot

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s not Croke park it’s in the aviva is it not though.

It is the AViva...I did a quick recce trip there at New Year. But for some reason Uefa don't like to call it the Aviva.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

It'd be nice to happen, and I think we'd all like it to happen, but I don't think anyone's getting ahead of themselves bud.

This thread only exists because UEFA aired concerns about it. It wouldn't be here otherwise.

What exactly do you think their concerns are if it’s not about the opposition?

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What exactly do you think their concerns are if it’s not about the opposition?

The opposition are out of Europe altogether and would be absolutely fucking raging if we were to make it to Dublin. :mutley:

Just now, CoplandRoad83 said:

A Rangers Liverpool final would be as challenging for Dublin as it would be for our back four.

Aye, as funny as the off the pitch scenario is for that potential final, the on the pitch outcome would most likely be pretty grim for us 

39 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Fucking Uefa shitting themselves.

Still a massive longshot

It is the AViva...I did a quick recce trip there at New Year. But for some reason Uefa don't like to call it the Aviva.

probably to do with sponsorship 

Aye, as funny as the off the pitch scenario is for that potential final, the on the pitch outcome would most likely be pretty grim for us 

On the other hand would be very Rangers of us to have fucked 2 ‘easier’ finals in recent times then beat Liverpool 

Always the hard way