Old Firm allocations - "issues resolved"

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye roughly the same journey time as going from here on the boat. Leaving the house at 4am for a 3pm kick off and back in the house after midnight 

People who live within an hour or two of Ibrox don’t know how good they have it 

I stay next to a train station jump on the train it’s  7 minutes to paisley then switch trains, 4 minutes to cardonald then a 25 minute walk, pass a OneOone shop an route. perfect journey imo

Our supporters bus is a 20 minute drive but that’s a pain in the arse getting home can be stuck in or around Helen street for best part of an hour. 

Been doing the train mostly this season. Leave the house 13.15 and back home for 6pm 

Lots of people in the section are traveling from Leicester other parts of England or from N.Ireland and are there regularly. 

Loyal and true Bears 

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye roughly the same journey time as going from here on the boat. Leaving the house at 4am for a 3pm kick off and back in the house after midnight 

People who live within an hour or two of Ibrox don’t know how good they have it 

Train to Dumbreck at 2 train home at quarter past 5.

Sitting on the couch at half past 5 beautiful.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Received an email reply from the club today saying that if everyone affected opts to move then there will be enough seats for us all. Contradicts what 4lads had said.

Hope to fuck this is the case.

Wonder what planet the email was sent from lol @JCDBigBear

ps better not be an April fools lol 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not an April fools mate.

I'm cynical but there's not much anyone can do now until they open it up to us trying to move.

Hopefully everyone is sorted mate. We’ll find out soon enough but that reply is what I suspected would be the case.

Fingers crossed 🤞 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Received an email reply from the club today saying that if everyone affected opts to move then there will be enough seats for us all. Contradicts what 4lads had said.

Hope to fuck this is the case.

That's a bit more positive. 

It's one thing buying a ST knowing you'll miss the two rarrier games but it's quite another having them taken off you after having them . 

The follow follow thread on this is a riot, one guy wants us to scrap everybody’s ST and start again allocating from gold mygers down,  with none mygers members left until last to scramble for seats lol then another cunts going on about how his seats not just a bit of plastic but is sentimental to him because he got a divorce and that’s where him and his son meet to see each other at weekends and where they first attended a game together then went on to say they’ve been on the seat transfer list for 5 years, not really that sentimental then 🤣

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Especially for the benefit of that mob.

I won’t be affected by any of these changes, but you are exactly right.  None of our support should be disadvantaged at Ibrox to allow them to bring numbers to our ground.  I see no reason why they should receive a bigger allocation than any other team who comes to Ibrox, either in domestic or European competition.

Seems the main issue is people getting seats together if they take up the option to relocate that’s fair enough but theres 600 people moving from BF to CF the people moved from Copland to accommodate them have the option to move to the new seats in the Copland cantilever, there’s going be be groups of seats available in the Broomloan front particularly BF1 for people looking to stay beside family members. Probably be some in the club deck aswell and a few limited seats together scattered around the stadium. I don’t think we’ll be far away. Probably be a limited number of people split up from people they normally sit beside, that’s shite tbh and some will reluctantly just stay where they are and take their chances of getting OF tickets on a game by game basis. Not sure what else the club can do.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Just got an email saying I’ve been accepted for the new singing section for the ticket in my name but my weans tickets have been refused 🤣

wit the fuck is that all about ? 

Maybe the weans have heard your singing!! Hopefully you get it sorted.

2 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Maybe the weans have heard your singing!! Hopefully you get it sorted.

Got a response from them mate said they are aware that there’s people in family and friends groups who may miss out that they are collecting data and will update in due course.

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Just got an email saying I’ve been accepted for the new singing section for the ticket in my name but my weans tickets have been refused 🤣

wit the fuck is that all about ? 

Weans clearly aren’t staunch enough. 

48 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Adults now tbf  apparently 400 unsuccessful applicants. 

Lack of stauchness still applies or they would be in IMO. The club don’t make mistakes like this. :belm:

On 02/04/2024 at 20:10, Tiger Shaw said:

Adults now tbf  apparently 400 unsuccessful applicants. 

I would make a joke about a planet and the sun but that wouldn't be funny if you don't get sorted out for your tickets.   I genuinely hope your STs are OK at the end up.

15 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I would make a joke about a planet and the sun but that wouldn't be funny if you don't get sorted out for your tickets.   I genuinely hope your STs are OK at the end up.

Mate, bit off topic but while you're here...

What happens if RM gets a request from authorities to supply IPs of people? Think I remember gogzy talking about it years ago but can't remember what he said about it.

Suppose what I'm really wondering is if some of the other mob are on here on Sunday looking for things to report under the new laws, what happens?

7 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

What happens if RM gets a request from authorities to supply IPs of people? Think I remember gogzy talking about it years ago but can't remember what he said about it.

Suppose what I'm really wondering is if some of the other mob are on here on Sunday looking for things to report under the new laws, what happens?

Good question, mate.   I'll get back to you.

5 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

4 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Good question, mate.   I'll get back to you.

Probably better discussed in the senior members section imo (sure thats hidden for guests )