*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

3 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

White and Jordan sticking the boot into Rangers at the moment 

Pair of clowns and we should take any notice them.
Kieth Jacksons piece hit the nail on the head when he described the place a dung heap and embarrassment,and  the match being called off once was bad enough,but twice is sheer incompetence.
Added that this is now the 5th call off and strachan must be affronted at his directors role at his first senior club.
Hibs and M/well claiming sporting integrity and that pair of fucking pricks blame the big bad Rangers for complaining. 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The more this drags on, the more I believe they are trying to destabilize our preparations. 

Next Tuesday at noon is a farce. Check the extended weather forecast, and you have the answer that a different venue is the wise choice.

Yeah last night i was still of the opinion that the game should still take place at Dens, but now i think the option should be removed from them and a suitable alternative venue should be chosen, maybe a public park somewhere in Dundee as they seem to have avoided climate change 🤣

29 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The more this drags on, the more I believe they are trying to destabilize our preparations. 

Next Tuesday at noon is a farce. Check the extended weather forecast, and you have the answer that a different venue is the wise choice.

Totally agree - This is all with the agenda to keep us 2nd and chasing from the back foot.

Likely 4pts behind with 2 games in hand and now being the only club cramming games in before SC Semi Final

We all know it’s harder playing 2nd every week in a 2 horse race

28 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Apparently we offered to play Dundee today and the cunts knocked it back. Fuck knows what they are up to man

Obviously lawell hadn't got back to them yet to confirm that was OK :raging: