*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

1 minute ago, MVRanger said:

Bheggars are in Easy Street here. We need to at least give them a game in this second half. Get an early goal and you never know...but it's more in hope than expectation.

This. I don't even think theyve been that great. We've just been horrendous.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Beginning to think it's fear rather than respect . We continually bottle it . 

Of course it's fear. Some of those players have been battered around by the scum so many times now they're conditioned to just bending over and taking it.

Just now, theclothmonster said:

Cantwell even in his worst games holds the ball and allows others to play off him and makes defenders run backwards.

Except when he was surrounded by 3 Celtic players and instead of passing had a shot instead. Freezes in the big moments like Dessers, Goldson, Silva, Tav, Lundstram etc etc etc

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Yeah I was never buying the Barisic being sick line. 

He could hardly say our only left back is shite so I'd rather play a midfielder there. 

That's kinda what I thought he was saying too, he clearly knows the player doesnt have the balls but can't really say that. 

Just now, steven33jackie said:

Surprised Diomande is still on. Game has passed him by.

Manager signed him so he will be played no matter how shite he has been...and he's been all kinds of shit for ages now.

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

We need them to draw two games against other teams at a very minimum in the split, assuming we win every game, and factoring in for the fact that we'll lose at Parkhead.

It's not going to happen.

We have been that poor you'd get charged under the new hate crime law if you told our players what you thought of them.

:unsure: