Tav's time is up.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Tav will be here next season.

Course he will. As will Goldson 

Whoever we can get off our hands needs to go though - fucking mess this club is in 

Should be gone in the summer.

Done alot of good for the club. He's benefited for where we were otherwise he'd never have a had a look in.

He's gone on to achieve a lot with us and gave us some unbelievable moments.

Watched him today covering ground like he was 20st and running in treacle.

Times up 

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Can't be going to Parkhead next season with him as our captain. Needs to go at the end of the season. Times up

43 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

This whole era needs cleared out, not just tav but the fucking lot of them 

yup been saying it since before the season started this has to be that defence's and half the midfields last season or we will be not only conceding the league and cups to them but also be looking for a new manager

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

How many right backs the world over have they numbers? 😂😂

What a fuckin stupid avoidance of the issue. How many "highest scoring right back in world football" titles have we won? 

Now answer my question.

And also why has tav  not been snapped up for zillions by some other giant?

19 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Just the 128 assists also.

Aw magic, I’ll just totally ignore todays game then and every other shitshow against them he’s been captain in and sleep well tonight on that fact. 

2 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

What a fuckin stupid avoidance of the issue. How many "highest scoring right back in world football" titles have we won? 

Now answer my question.

Yae shat yerself fae a rapist 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Switched off at 2-0 but it was clear from what I watched his pace was lacking massively.

Look at his age now,his pace will be gone compared to his previous years.He also bulked up and that’s a killer for pace.Good service and rarely injured but we built a team around him which was wrong.

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Course he will. As will Goldson 

Whoever we can get off our hands needs to go though - fucking mess this club is in 

Goldson will also be here sadly, because no one is going to want him, but he cannot be a starter. Tav starting next season isn't the end of the world, providing the rest of the back line is new.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Goldson will also be here sadly, because no one is going to want him, but he cannot be a starter. Tav starting next season isn't the end of the world, providing the rest of the back line is new.

He is our right back/captain next year and we are fucked.

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

See that sums you up perfectly. Your shifting yourself from answering a question. Some hard man you.

Shite bag 

4 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

He is our right back/captain next year and we are fucked.

I'm not convinced of that if he isn't captain and he's playing in a full new back line. If he is captain and he's in beside Goldson then we'll be second again before a ball is kicked.

22 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm not convinced of that if he isn't captain and he's playing in a full new back line. If he is captain and he's in beside Goldson then we'll be second again before a ball is kicked.

Goldson was not there today and he could not handle maeda. Not for this bear. Had enough chances.

6 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Goldson was not there today and he could not handle maeda. Not for this bear. Had enough chances.

Ideally we'd have a full new back line. I just don't think that's realistic.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

He and Borna made Maeda and James Forrest look quality today, and they’re both bang average. 

He looked terrified of that wee clown, If he had anything about him he would be absolutely mauling players of that calibre.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Forrest spent the afternoon making the same cut inside to take a shot time and time again. Every single time Barisic was absolutely nowhere near him when he did it 

If I ever need to watch that imposter do the wee half shuffle, half looking like he needs a shite as he watches a player charge into space as he stands off again, it’ll be too fucking soon.

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Would still keep him

He has flaws but he isnt the biggest problem in the team. People have this view that just because players have been here for a while that the correlation equals causation. They’ve been here the longest because they’re the better and more important players in the squad. Instead of being annoyed that our best player is often not good enough and wanting to sell him, look to make the even worse positions around him the new strongest areas of the pitch. If Tav goes from being our best player in the team to a new LB or new winger or new striker becoming the best then we’ve improved the team massively. 

We aren’t replacing 11 players in the summer, I would rather replace Dessers, Wright, McCausland, Lundstram, Barisic, Davies, Lawrence etc first. Make big improvements elsewhere instead of marginally improving Tav, if we even could. Would signing players like Johnstone or Taylor’s quality really improve us? It will take a brilliant find to improve the position, it’s easier to inject quality elsewhere 

:lol:

He’s not our best player either.