352 at the piggery

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Even if we swapped Wright and Silva for Matondo and Sima, anyone who thinks we go there with same defence (bar yilmaz) and midfield and get a result is completely delusional.

I disagree, if we cut out the sloppy goals we can easily win. We've done it against better opposition away from home in Europe. 

3 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

If we play the same formation I'd prob drop him though, maeda has is number unfortunately 

Dont think hed ever get dropped but I agree he has been poor against faster opponents this year

Just now, maverick1200 said:

I disagree, if we cut out the sloppy goals we can easily win. We've done it against better opposition away from home in Europe. 

These players can’t cut out the sloppy goals though.

It’s the same all the time.

We won 1 game away in Europe, Betis and even at that we had to score 3 goals.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

These players can’t cut out the sloppy goals though.

It’s the same all the time.

We won 1 game away in Europe, Betis and even at that we had to score 3 goals.

If we put in the performance we did at Benfica we would win. The mistakes are a concern though. 

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I would still go Silva LW over Matondo to start.

Away from home in particular being able to take the ball in under pressure and win free kicks.

Before his injury matondo was getting results coming on as sub when opposition legs were tired. We know it works. Stick with it. He is less affective as a starter in my view.

5 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Mazda was non existent in the second half because Sima not only made him track back but he tracked back to help Tav or cover his runs. That way of playing is what happens  with every team but first half we virtually played with 8 men.

Especially cos of the 323 

4 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

If Balogun was put on the right side of a back 3 I’m pretty sure he could cope with Maeda. He already did before against Kyogo. 

Have you seen Maeda is europe, he runs about like a headless chicken chasing players down.  we need to get oue tactics spot on. 

Butland 

Tav Souttar Balogun Yilmaz

Sterling 

Lundstram Diomande 

Sima                                 Matondo

Dessers

that would be my team for the piggery, Sima would provide far better protection to the full back than Scott Wright and Sterling infront the back 4 should stop them playing through us, we also have the pace out wide to worry them defensively as well.