Post Split Fixtures

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

When weren’t they? It happened in 2018 when they battered us and there were fans allowed in then too 

Their title win that season should've been the match before but somehow they lost to a shit Hibs side. 

Being extremely optimistic here obviously but I don’t mind Hearts away being last. Given recent performances I wouldn’t fancy going there at the moment. Hopefully by the time we go there we’ve picked up form and go there knowing a win will win the title  

Just need to keep it tight until the Old Firm. 

Will go into that game as massive underdogs given the change in momentum recently, but we 100% have it in us to take a win there. 

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Unlikely but we’ll need to win the next 3 and in the unlikely event we take something from Parkhead we will need Kilmarnock to take something from then, and even then I still don’t trust us at getting the job done on the last day. 

Honestly not sure I’ll survive a final game total decider it’s been so long since I’ve put my body through that.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Unlikely but we’ll need to win the next 3 and in the unlikely event we take something from Parkhead we will need Kilmarnock to take something from then, and even then I still don’t trust us at getting the job done on the last day. 

win the next 6

Just don't trust these fucking shitebag players.

Leagues over for me I have zero trust in these players. 

I lose staunch points whatever couldn't give a fuck. Not going to pretend these players have it in them after last week.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Just don't trust these fucking shitebag players.

Leagues over for me I have zero trust in these players. 

I lose staunch points whatever couldn't give a fuck. Not going to pretend these players have it in them after last week.

No worries mate see you next season