Post Split Fixtures

17 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Also nothings really changed, we were never going to get away with going to their midden and playing for a draw.

We always had to win the last 6 games so nothings changed.

A tiny wee part of (the entirety naive, desperately clinging on part) me sees where you’re coming from however it’s absolutely changed. The swing in the bookies odds validates that. They went from 6/5 to 4/9 over the course of Sunday.  Quite a shift in a two horse race. 

16 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Our three goals were scored against them when we started attacking and they sat back. They’re rotten at the back if you go at them - we’ve proved it as have others this season. 

Who's the others?

The fact we drew tonight isn't much worse than winning. We have two really good chances of winning league one is winning all our games and at absolute worse we will then best them on goal diff as they don't score many. Two is drawing at park head and they either lose one or draw two and they r so crap that that is very likely to happen. I think the key thing now is to avoid defeat at their place and not to have any more slip ups. I guess had we won tonight we could have afforded one more slip up but now we can't afford anymore or it really will be finished. I think if we lose at their place or fail to win at any of the other games we probably won't win the league. 

1 hour ago, Waltersfarm said:

The fact we drew tonight isn't much worse than winning. We have two really good chances of winning league one is winning all our games and at absolute worse we will then best them on goal diff as they don't score many. Two is drawing at park head and they either lose one or draw two and they r so crap that that is very likely to happen. I think the key thing now is to avoid defeat at their place and not to have any more slip ups. I guess had we won tonight we could have afforded one more slip up but now we can't afford anymore or it really will be finished. I think if we lose at their place or fail to win at any of the other games we probably won't win the league. 

They've scored eight more goals than us this season, thats with us playing an extra home game atm too.

8 hours ago, Waltersfarm said:

The leagues gone fs

Think you should change your name to the funnyfarm mate 

We won't even beat St Mirren at their dump.

Wake up for fuck sake :lol:

IMG_2735.gif

Got to be at the wind up

Having watched celtic today vs Aberdeen it's reminded how poor they are.  They conceded the exact same goal twice - a cross to the back post.

Carter-Vickers is so overrated. Done by a simple pass to the wrong side of him within 2 minutes.  Terrible at defending crosses.  Lucky not to concede a penalty with a clearance that turned into a wild boot on Junior Hoilet.

Scales, not much better.  Calum McGregor spends an awful lot of time blaming his own players for his mistakes, usually a hospital ball he's squared across his own back 4.

Kyogo cant's seem to get into games under Rodgers.  The guy Idah seems to be an ok finisher but when you see him try to link up or cross the ball...well there's a reason he's a Norwich reject and doesn't start.

This is the poorest celtic side since they were managed by that Ronnie guy who used to strip down to his Y-fronts.  They'll drop points in more than 1 game before the season ends.

The bigger problem is wether or not we can actually find the kind of form we'd need to win the last 5.

• 3 weeks later...