Done with the same old faces

48 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You know who they are. 

The same group that fucks it year on year, that always runs out of steam, that always mentally collapses and gives it up.

We've had the same defence pretty much since 2019, many trophies we won?!

Midfield that doesn't like a shot, an attack that's non existent.

What's the definition of insanity? Cause this fucking feels like it. 

How many chances do these losers get to demonstrate how pish they are? How many managers do we go through?

I don't care what they've done, I don't care what they're capable of on a good day. They're all on the fucking decline.

Get rid, get rid fast.

Save our fucking team ffs.

Save our fucking club. We are utterly fucked 

6 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Once the league is mathematically over he'll score a 90th minute penalty in a 5-0 dead rubber and celebrate like he's just won the world cup.

Exactly.  Hes happy ending a season with his goal tally above Morelos - serves himself first and club second.  Miserably poor captain when it comes to the games that really matter.

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Although I agree to a certain extent and some of our signings have been questionable even when we where in talks with them eyebrows where raised but I think the issue lies deeper here.

I genuinely believe the mindset in our playing squad right now can be so weak when facing adversity that it has an affect on other members of the playing squad and that goes for new signings also. New signings are coming in and being around that pish attitude and performances and joining in.

If any of us go to a new job and we are put in next to guys or girls with stinking attitudes and lack luster performances it's only a matter of time before we start dipping due to frustrations

I bet that when any new signing comes in you have Tav and Goldson at them saying "welcome to the team but wait till after xmas the fans demand so much from us and they dont realise that we are just humans with feelings" honestly can just see them two instilling fear into the new guys because they cant handle it.

Sick of seeing hard working SPFL journeymen outplay our “superior” stars recruited from England and Europe.

They know their jobs, they are organised, they support each other and they work their socks off.

Meanwhile, “Goldson to Tavernier, back to Goldson, on to Souttar zzzzzzzzz”

Our opponents have time, literally, to put up a wall to defend their box.

Keep Sterling and Butland - get the rest to fuck.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

I'd add McCausland to the list, but only if he and Souttar are squad players. 

There is a genuine derth in quality in our squad. 

Maybe but let's be honest and say McCausland ain't quality enough to start. That's the only players I want at the club now. 

Just now, ExiledWeegie123 said:

I bet that when any new signing comes in you have Tav and Goldson at them saying "welcome to the team but wait till after xmas the fans demand so much from us and they dont realise that we are just humans with feelings" honestly can just see them two instilling fear into the new guys because they cant handle it.

Its like in any job mate if you have someone poorly training new starts they won't be getting the job done properly. Same goes for football if you go into a club with high ambitions and expectations and go into a dressing room where players look weak and worried and panicking and not in control when things go bad confidence gets shot to fuck.

I agree Goldson and Lundstrum need to go but I don't agree with Tav having to be off. I think the problem with Tav is that we rely on him too much for our attacks/goals and when our midfield and forwards are doing fuck all there's this expectation that Tav should be doing something.

I think Tav's been shite for the past 3 games but if he had a more reduced role in an attacking sense he wouldn't look anywhere near as bad.

But if he does stay he can't be Captain.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Maybe but let's be honest and say McCausland ain't quality enough to start. That's the only players I want at the club now. 

He gets a pass for me but only because he's a youth player playing his first full season of first team football, and we will need a few squad options like him and Yfeko around (although i don't think he is good enough to start either).

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Sick of seeing hard working SPFL journeymen outplay our “superior” stars recruited from England and Europe.

They know their jobs, they are organised, they support each other and they work their socks off.

Meanwhile, “Goldson to Tavernier, back to Goldson, on to Souttar zzzzzzzzz”

Our opponents have time, literally, to put up a wall to defend their box.

Keep Sterling and Butland - get the rest to fuck.

That's it in a nutshell.

It's no easier or more difficult than that. They work their socks off and our players don't realise that you have to equal or better the opposition's workrate and then you can use your ability to gain the advantage.

We were doing that when Clement came in, but now we've downed tools.

I do a boring Monday-Friday 9-5 job that doesn’t have too much direct impact on anyone’s life and I’d be ashamed if I was as bad at my job and as downright unprofessional as these arseholes have been in the last 4 days. Thats before you factor in that I don’t make in a year what Connor fucking Goldson makes in a week 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Butland, Souttar, Sterling, Cantwell.

The rest can go.

Scrap Souttar he is shite,Sterling in midfield,a guy with a bit of fight , a whole change is required, change of formation the lot , we play against dross every week and can't break them down, get 2 strikers in and a defence with pace, fuck this side to side shite and attack from the off,pretty simple but at the end of the day it is the simplest game in the world , pass move and space and when you are playing against dross how fuckin hard can it be.