Done with the same old faces

20 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Btw, there's no point in getting angry or hating them because they've achieved all that they are capable of. This is who they are. There isn't really a Rangers player among them. They've all won the lottery signing for us, basically.

Actually have to agree with this - sensible.

Plus am getting numb hating them - I have to stop and move on and accept it

1 hour ago, kris1984 said:

Aye but we say this every year. If I’m sitting here a year from now talking about Tav, Goldson and Lundstram chucking it again… 

Drain the swamp

You're right . It seems year on year we're saying the same thing . 

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me if we're saying it again next year with the same group of players . 

14 minutes ago, gmcf said:

You're right . It seems year on year we're saying the same thing . 

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me if we're saying it again next year with the same group of players . 

We are saying the same things year on year, we get sold a dummy off new manager bounce and then the core reverts to type.

It's awful man, truly a cycle of pish.

I can't wait for this cycle to end.

There’s not a single player at this club I’d honestly care about if they left. Even guys who’ve done well or ok I wouldn’t lose sleep over. 

We are approaching another summer where another rebuild is required. All the out of contract players have to go. The old faces in Tav and Goldsons time is up. The loan players can go back. There’s 4 or 5 English championship players I’d happily get rid off in Lawrence, Dowell, Davies, Matondo and even Cantwell. Then we have Beales shite in Lammers and Dessers who need sold. 

And our two main assets in Butland and Yilmaz who I’d like to keep are likely going to have to be sold to fund it all. 

I genuinely don’t see how it’s possible to turn this around in one summer. It’s utterly depressing. 

1 minute ago, nik2402 said:

There’s not a single player at this club I’d honestly care about if they left. Even guys who’ve done well or ok I wouldn’t lose sleep over. 
We are approaching another summer where another rebuild is required. All the out of contract players have to go. The old faces in Tav and Goldsons time is up. The loan players can go back. There’s 4 or 5 English championship players I’d happily get rid off in Lawrence, Dowell, Davies, Matondo and even Cantwell. The we have Beales shite in Lammers and Dessers who need sold. 

And our two main assets in Butland and Yilmaz who I’d like to keep are likely going to have to be sold to fund it all. 

I genuinely don’t see how it’s possible to turn this around in one summer. It’s utterly depressing. 

We’re not turning this mess around in the summer. This’ll take years 

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

As a starting point any potential contract on the table for Lundstram needs pulled immediately. Be ruthless and get rid of the losers. 

I was always hoping he’d stay but I’m of the opinion it’s better we move on from him. 

we need to rebuild back to front.  Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Jack, Roofe, McLaughlin, Balogun and Lundstram would be a start. 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I've only ever heard venom like that from the stands at full time once and that was Progres away.

Tonight was the end of a good few Rangers players careers.

Couldn't hear much on the TV. Was it bad?

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It was. It wasn't booing it was just abuse.

That's maybe why it didn't cut through. You could see folk going tonto, but couldn't hear much.

Tav, Goldson, Lundstrum etc are done in the fans eyes. Someone posted earlier about using the last 5 games to get the "synergy" back. Its away. It won't ever be back after tonight.

19 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Most of our team are individually poor footballers 

I am so damn tired of seeing passes to nobody, of seeing back and forth head tennis because our back line can’t bring the ball down and settle it, of aimless hoicking the ball up the field to the other keeper, of backwards passes. It’s fucking embarrassing to watch.

10 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I've only ever heard venom like that from the stands at full time once and that was Progres away.

Yep was very clear what the fans think.

The players and club as a whole don't deserve our support. We're just a cash cow these days. One title win in 13 seasons or so and false dawn after false dawn. The Rangers I grew up with and my Dad before that grew up with is long gone from top to bottom 

36 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Heard it a few times to be fair in similar vein to tonight 

Tynecastle twice stands out . Once under Warburton when they beat us 4-1 and another under Gerrard when knocked out the cup just before COVID. 

The captain tonight was involved in both occasions and his pal at CB the later. Must be at least close to dozen times now both of them have faced the gauntlet of an angry Rangers support in their careers

42 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Thought the bears were brilliant tonight and to be expected with the gutless performance.

Lunny tapping his club crest to the fans walking off the pitch the cunt should be called loony the crank.

4 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Thought the bears were brilliant tonight and to be expected with the gutless performance.

Lunny tapping his club crest to the fans walking off the pitch the cunt should be called loony the crank.

Surely that never happened? These cunts are taking the piss